• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I think a BBQ place might be Shay's worst nightmare. :) How does Daves compare to squealers?

Yeah. That might be rough.

I'm cool with most ethnic places (Chinese, Thai, Greek, Ethiopian, Indian, Mexican...).

After the last Fighting Pistol class in Indy we met for dinner at PF Chang's in Castleton. They can accommodate larger groups with a reservation and the food is good and relatively reasonably priced.

If that doesn't work, the best bet is to just pick somewhere and I'll either bring my own food or eat later.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Shay it should be ok for you to eat beef ribs no? I mean, cows are vegetarians so if you eat a cow you're eating vegetarian.

And yeah I know about the vegan stuff, but I've only seen those guys on Star Trek. Live long and prosper my friend!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Odd take on veggieism there, Tom. So, if the yoga teacher I was dating was a veggie and I then . . .:lmfao:

Vegan is different that vegetarianism. Vegan want to commit genocide against all animals by eating their food and starving them. That's why I love vegans.:)

I'd be real cool with Indian. They make all kinds of yummy veggies, plus they will let me slaughter the goat for my extra spicy goat plate that I get.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    There is also a good selection of restaurants at 86th/465.

Macaroni Grill has a good BBQ Chicken Pizza. Yum.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    What time are you leaving. I quit my job today

I didn't really have a time stuck in my head. I guess I'll leave my office around 11:30 or so. Should put me over there 11:45/12:00

I'm the network Nazi. Nobody knows what I do, or cares when I'm in the building. I'm pretty sure most of my coworkers think there are pagan rituals going on in the server room that keep things running. If my door is closed most of them are afraid to even knock, go back to their desk and e-mail me with whatever they were going to ask.

(I had a web cam watching my door for a week. ;) ) it's fun to watch your co-workers.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Lars and I ate at the Mexican place on 56th and Lafayette. Good food, cheap, beer, and they will set up a big table for us! That is where we are going to eat!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom