• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I'm still working on Heirloom seeds. It's hard getting them to respond. I don't understand but when I talk to them I get the feeling like I'm not big enough to be worth their trouble. They keep running me thru the same loop but I am not giving up. I have sent a contact to Burpee but I am still waiting for a response. I will not give up. I will get organic, unaltered, quality seeds I just can't say when.
    Sorry but I will continue working on it.
    Walt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    WE WILL BE AT THE INDY 1500. We have 4 tables (our biggest yet) Everyone come to the 1500 stop in and see us. We would like to meet everyone and invite you to the store in person. We always have a lot of fun at the 1500. We will be closing the store for the 24th, 25th, and 26th, and moving as much veriety as we can to represent the store at the 1500.
    Walt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Thanks for the seed tip, I'll definately look into it. (I get my posts up over 50 and I'll be able to private message back..... getting there)
    Thanks,
    Walt

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    WE WILL BE AT THE INDY 1500. We have 4 tables (our biggest yet) Everyone come to the 1500 stop in and see us. We would like to meet everyone and invite you to the store in person. We always have a lot of fun at the 1500. We will be closing the store for the 24th, 25th, and 26th, and moving as much veriety as we can to represent the store at the 1500.
    Walt

Good deal...see you then if not before. Update us when you know were your table will be.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Dropped by the store with my boys the other day. Pretty barren, but the gal there was nice. I'd love to see the store flourish! Happens to be the former Divers Supply store front.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Dropped by the store with my boys the other day. Pretty barren, but the gal there was nice. I'd love to see the store flourish! Happens to be the former Divers Supply store front.

From what I understand they are running the store with cash for the time being.... The more money they make the more they can order type deal.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Yes, Tactical Dave has prety much figured us out. After 3 years of my wife being out of work (thank god for our preps, they were real handy thru the hard times) I finaly decided I had to do something. So I decided to try at something I am passionate about and do already. So I got a small personal loan, maxxed out all my credit cards, started doing the Indy 1500 and finaly I had to give up my very rare Miata. I pay the bills with my paycheck from my day job and we are doing the best we can to get the store off the ground. And I feel that even if it fails I will have made a difference by helping atleast a few people. Wish me luck and come in and see us, we get new products in regularly.

Just Got a deal with Berkey today and Heirloom Seeds finaly called me back and will let me know in the next few days if they will supply me.

Thank You INGO and all of its members,
    Walt

Ridgeman4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Middletown
    Walt, I am glad to hear that you are willing to try something like this to help your family. As a previous business owner I know what you are going through and wish you all the luck. I will be down in your neck of the woods next Tuesday and will try to stop in and spend at least a couple of bucks to try to help out in my small way.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I want to post this to let everyone know again that we will be closing early tomorrow (Friday) and closed for the weekend for our oldest boys wedding. Sorry about any inconvenience and Monday all will be back to normal. We have got a lot of new stuf in during the last week so stop in and see us next week.
    We are also getting ready for our first Preppers meeting Sept 6th.
    Thanks,
    Walt

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    I want to post this to let everyone know again that we will be closing early tomorrow (Friday) and closed for the weekend for our oldest boys wedding. Sorry about any inconvenience and Monday all will be back to normal. We have got a lot of new stuf in during the last week so stop in and see us next week.
    We are also getting ready for our first Preppers meeting Sept 6th.
    Thanks,
    Walt
    It was good talking to you tonight. I posted the meeting dates and I think were gonna get some members of our group in there on a regular basis. Keep up the hard work and hopefully we can help your business grow. Look forward to meeting you in person.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I thought so to but I've been wrong before. When I send a private message I get a message telling me until 50 post I can only private message members from the list. With all the help and support we have received from INGO and its Members recently I am not going to complain, I'll just keep posting away until I get to my 50. We are currently saving up to become "Site Advertisers" - We have a good start and the Indy 1500 should put us over the top. :ingo:
    Thanks again for all your support and see everybody Monday when this wedding is over,:rockwoot:
    Walt & Kris

charles.wolff

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This is from the FAQ;

IMPORTANT: If you are donating in order to bypass the 50-post Classified restriction, you MUST PM Scutter01 (AFTER you become a supporter) to inform your intentions. There are extra tasks that need to be performed to get you set up to access the Classifieds.

So, send that PM to override the 50 post rule.

racer77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    I'm really interested in what your store has to offer, and will be stopping by soon. I'm also interested in participating in your preppers meetings. I'm new to prepping and have lots of questions and ideas. I'll try my best to stop by and introduce myself before the 6th. otherwise I'll see ya at the 1500.

Top Bottom