• ...and so much more!
  • TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Stopped in today and picked a couple things up

Some people have said it seemed awkward ?? Me and Ktristeena had a nice talk and she seems like a great lady ! She does not bite guys !
    Didn't get to meet Walt but she said we have a few things in common so I look forward to it

Not a ton of stuff but they have most of what I believe to be needed :twocents: and all the gear was good qaulity and prices looked good to me

Ill be headen down this week after payday to drop some more $ on them

The Surplus store at 21 & Arlington has a big selection but once Buzz's store closed(54 & Collage) thier prices shot way up. Guess you can do that when you are the only game in town

O wait there is a new one :yesway:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Yeah 21st and Arlington is no what it was back in the 90's..... We need a store in Indy that carries surpluses stuff at fair prices.... New and used...

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    they asked all your questions...that is odd are they mind readers?:D Did they have the MRE's?
    They are sometimes at the 1500. Little family owned place i believe. I stopped by the 1500 and they were extremely nice and asked all my questions. I havent been to the store yet because I dont make it to the east side that often. Next time I'm out there I'll take a look though for sure.

I have their contact info I believe if anybody is interested

zaracatani

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Farmingdale, NY
    Yes. If I remember it was $20. They are really trying to make a living. I've bought probably 4 water filters and extra filters along with odds and ends. Their inventory is low but they are great to work with. I really enjoy going when I can.

Bob

What type of water filters did you buy? Because I'm planning on buying one for my self and for the protection of my family

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I had no idea they were there. Is this the run down strip mall that has the skyline chili, and the buffet down at the other end?

I'm pretty close, too. I wonder how I can get to it on my bike. Washington Street under the freeway doesn't look so bicycle accessible. Not that it has ever stopped me.
    Ive biked on washington all the way from downtown it really isnt that bad under those overpasses.

I might have to go see this store when i get back

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ive biked on washington all the way from downtown it really isnt that bad under those overpasses.

I might have to go see this store when i get back

True. The narrow walkpath is grown over with weeds and littered with broken bottles and garbage, but I've made a few trips over and have yet to get a puncture.

Cutting through business parking lots and trailer-park areas is not my thing, but it's better than trying to ride on washington street around there.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Business Hours are:

Mon-Sat Noon to 6:00 p.m.
    Sunday Noon to 4:00 p.m.

Prepper meeting is 1st Thursday of every month, 6:00 p.m. to ?

I live like 5-10 minutes away from this store I have stopped in 3 times after work and all three times the place was closed. Two time it was between 4:45-5:00. Tonight I went by at 4:30 the open sign was on with one car out front. I proceeded down to the credit union on the far end of the parking lot to get some cash and when I returned the car was gone and the place was closed. Would really like to look around maybe even spend some money, but I doesn't seem to me that they are open till 6PM:dunno: very frustrating especially with some cash burning a hole in my pocket. Also would like to learn more about "prep"

Top Bottom