• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Speaking of protesters, just heard that 200+ Environmental protesters (I'll believe it when I see it) are going to outside the Lake Superior Court building in Hammond next to my office building tomorrow.

...again, burning a personal day.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, jeez. Let's just get through this inauguration without a shootout between skinheads and NBP.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Speaking of protesters, just heard that 200+ Environmental protesters (I'll believe it when I see it) are going to outside the Lake Superior Court building in Hammond next to my office building tomorrow.

...again, burning a personal day.

Well, it was supposed to be ao 9am. There was a big police presence, but I saw about 3 dirty hippies outside. Hey, it's cold.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Protests are one thing, attempts to prevent this nation's procedure for bringing a new President into office from taking place are something entirely different. Those who would attempt to disrupt, especially by force, the inauguration will have identified themselves as enemies of the state and should be dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I welcome these protesters exercising their First Amendment right of "the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances".

I hope that they are frank in their opinions, but respectful of others who do not share theirs.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, it was supposed to be ao 9am. There was a big police presence, but I saw about 3 dirty hippies outside. Hey, it's cold.

They showed up an hour late...surprise, surprise. About 100, maybe a few more (I'm actually shocked).

...to reference another thread.....not a good looking crowd.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Protests are one thing, attempts to prevent this nation's procedure for bringing a new President into office from taking place are something entirely different. Those who would attempt to disrupt, especially by force, the inauguration will have identified themselves as enemies of the state and should be dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

And those that fund them?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    So are conservative groups funding these protestors?

If they were as politically savvy and ruthless as the left, then yes--so no, they're not. I'm sure the "protestors" will get their funds from the same sources as the Occupy-Whatevers did.

But I hope they go to DC and throw a tantrum for the cameras. Trump will look at it and tweet "My re-election campaign for 2020 is already YUGE, and I'm making the Left pay for it!"

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I have a feeling that some of these protesters are in for a rude awakening. It's one thing to block the road and throw a tantrum in a liberal city that thinks it cute and let's them have their way. It's quite another to try it to the Secret Service. I don't think they will have the same sense of tolerance about it.

Watching the news and trying to find a live radio feed will be the entertainment for that day.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Top Bottom