• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I keep seeing scenes from the "women's march" this morning. What's the deal with all the hats that have "ears" on them? Is that a thing among liberal women? Seems like the majority of the crowd is wearing them.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I keep seeing scenes from the "women's march" this morning. What's the deal with all the hats that have "ears" on them? Is that a thing among liberal women? Seems like the majority of the crowd is wearing them.

I believe it is in protest to the Grab her by the P..... quote.

https://www.*****hatproject.com

You will have to fill in the link as it contains a naughty word. Think the little Cat heads on KellyAnn's outfit but use the P word.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Those who are screaming the loudest have the most to loose.

Of course, they don't want to lose their welfare checks, free cell phone, their EBT cards, their section 8 housing and their freeloading lifestyle that all hard working Americans pay for. There may be a new Sheriff in town.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Of course, they don't want to lose their welfare checks, free cell phone, their EBT cards, their section 8 housing and their freeloading lifestyle that all hard working Americans pay for. There may be a new Sheriff in town.

This belief, which erroneously generalizes the users of such devices does nothing to forward the interests of the nation. If you're asking that your ideology be considered thoughtfully, it is in your best interest to do the same.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I posted this in the Status Update thread yesterday, more appropriate here...

I had a conversation this morning at the Tampa airport with a couple of women (21 and 38) flying to DC for an anti-Trump rally(their comments underlined)Whay are you going? "To protest Trump"......Ok but what do you expect to accomplish?? "To show the nation how much Americas women disagree with Trump..." Well, according to what I have read 53% of White women voted for Trump. "Well, we are protesting to show how much WE disagree with Trump" Well, what do you hope to accomplish?? "To show the world how much we disagree with Trump"

I stopped then, I could see the conversation was going to go in circles.

There were also a bunch of young men wearing Trump hats going too--Not all of America is wasted.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This belief, which erroneously generalizes the users of such devices does nothing to forward the interests of the nation. If you're asking that your ideology be considered thoughtfully, it is in your best interest to do the same.

Unless the belief, which has more than a smidgen of basis in fact, leads to tighter restrictions on who qualifies for assistance. That is definitely in the interest of the nation, given the rampant fraud, waste and abuse in the system.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unless the belief, which has more than a smidgen of basis in fact, leads to tighter restrictions on who qualifies for assistance. That is definitely in the interest of the nation, given the rampant fraud, waste and abuse in the system.

That fraud waste and abuse isn't unique to any particular political ideology; which I think was implied in the post I quoted. The system is rife with abuse, but let's tackle that problem, rather point fingers when both side are at fault.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    That fraud waste and abuse isn't unique to any particular political ideology; which I think was implied in the post I quoted. The system is rife with abuse, but let's tackle that problem, rather point fingers when both side are at fault.

The problem will never be tackled if you insist on there being only two sides (ie: "both sides) of a problem. That is why I have a smidgen of hope this time around with our new President. Make no mistake....he is not a Republican. Nor his he a Democrat. He is, by his words, an American nationalist. Might as well give him a shot. Elephant vs Jackass hasn't been working so well.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The problem will never be tackled if you insist on there being only two sides (ie: "both sides) of a problem. That is why I have a smidgen of hope this time around with our new President. Make no mistake....he is not a Republican. Nor his he a Democrat. He is, by his words, an American nationalist. Might as well give him a shot. Elephant vs Jackass hasn't been working so well.

A horrible choice of words.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

"109,631,000 Americans lived in households that received benefits from one or more federally funded "means-tested programs" — also known as welfare — as of the fourth quarter of 2012, according to data released Tuesday by the Census Bureau."

"In 2012, according to the Census Bureau, there were 103,087,000 full-time year-round workers in the United States (including 16,606,000 full-time year-round government workers). Thus, the welfare-takers outnumbered full-time year-round workers by 6,544,000."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I posted this in the Status Update thread yesterday, more appropriate here...

I had a conversation this morning at the Tampa airport with a couple of women (21 and 38) flying to DC for an anti-Trump rally(their comments underlined)Whay are you going? "To protest Trump"......Ok but what do you expect to accomplish?? "To show the nation how much Americas women disagree with Trump..." Well, according to what I have read 53% of White women voted for Trump. "Well, we are protesting to show how much WE disagree with Trump" Well, what do you hope to accomplish?? "To show the world how much we disagree with Trump"

I stopped then, I could see the conversation was going to go in circles.

There were also a bunch of young men wearing Trump hats going too--Not all of America is wasted.
    Two thoughts. Replace all forms of "to show how much we disagree with Trump" with "to signal our virtue to pop culture so that we may be accepted by them." Also, about what do they disagree with Trump? The straw Hitler-Trump portrayed by left wing media? Or the person he actually is?

I agree with the first part. But a Nationalist would not prioritize liberties over national interests. Spying on citizens, for example, is therefore okay as long as it serves a national interest.

"109,631,000 Americans lived in households that received benefits from one or more federally funded "means-tested programs" — also known as welfare — as of the fourth quarter of 2012, according to data released Tuesday by the Census Bureau."

"In 2012, according to the Census Bureau, there were 103,087,000 full-time year-round workers in the United States (including 16,606,000 full-time year-round government workers). Thus, the welfare-takers outnumbered full-time year-round workers by 6,544,000."

In the other thread where I mentioned the "economist" who said that the employment capacity is full. The thing that makes that most bull**** is that he said he bases that on the circumstance that generally everyone who wants a job has one. The nonsense is that he doesn't mind living in a society where it's okay to take money from working people to give to anyone who doesn't want to work for whatever reason.

So no. The employment capacity is no where near "full" when you ask if everyone who CAN work, has a job. I seriously doubt that even 2/3s of those 100+ million people on welfare cant work. We can debate about how to help the people who can't work. But taking money from earners to give to people who simply WON'T work should not be on the table.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn't watch it... they've already proven themselves untrustworthy, so I see no need to give the my ear.

So. Like I said. Let's see who gets arrested. Probably if there are arrests, it won't be anyone from project Veritas.

veritas.jpg

Here's the score for people appearing in Veritas videos:

Protestors Arrested: 1
    Veritas reporters Arrested: 0

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    View attachment 52578

Here's the score for people appearing in Veritas videos:

Protestors Arrested: 1
    Veritas reporters Arrested: 0

In fairness, I haven't seen it independently verified that this person was arrested in connection with the video. But the point was, if Veritas broke the law by attempting to pay someone to do something illegal, I assume we will see some arrests. So far none.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    16114091_636306559905260_7294697000197223168_n.jpg

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Disappointed... I read this whole thread to see protesters with vaginas on their heads and ***** signs and all I got was pictures of the Mall in D.C.

Top Bottom