• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I'm thinking about getting one of the punisher slide cover plates for my G19. I have been looking around and narrowed it down to 2 sites, but I'm not sure who has the best quality. Any suggestions? Anyone dealt with either of these sites or know anyone who has?

I tend to look at the little things, and minor flaws really annoy me. So I'd like to get the best looking plate possible.

Here are the two sites:
    http://www.rockyourglock.com/mm5/me...Store_Code=RS&Category_Code=CustomSlideCovers

Glock Parts R Us

Thanks in advance for the help!

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    GLOCKrigAR009.jpg

G17002.jpg

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    thanks a lot...I have seen a lot of people recommend rockyourglock, so I might end up going with them and they are a few bucks cheaper. Keep the comments coming, the more the better

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Bad idea from a liability standpoint. If you carry this thing and use it in defense of your life, a lawyer could make a big deal out of it.

Just sayin'....

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    It could be construed in court that you idolized The Punisher and were not acting in fear of your life, but rather you're a dangerous vigilante with no respect for the law.

We know it's not true, but that's a tactic a lawyer would use.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    In stock

I think that we have the Silver one in stock at Bradis. I will look when I get there after while. We even install it if you have the firearm with you. If we don't have it in stock I know that I have one in my Glock supplies and would gladly sell you mine.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Got mine from RockYourGlock

I don't care about "liability issues". If I had enough reason to pull the trigger, it will stand in court.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I think that we have the Silver one in stock at Bradis. I will look when I get there after while. We even install it if you have the firearm with you. If we don't have it in stock I know that I have one in my Glock supplies and would gladly sell you mine.

Thanks for the info, I am going to a gun show in Fort Wane on the 16th so if I don't find one there I'll keep you in mind. If you would send me one I would gladly pay for it and shipping and a few extra bucks for gratuity.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    It could be construed in court that you idolized The Punisher and were not acting in fear of your life, but rather you're a dangerous vigilante with no respect for the law.

Well thanks for the heads up, but I'm with Hickman on if I end up using my gun in defense that it will stand in court. It is something to think about and I will keep that in mind before I get it. I know a big thing the police use is to get the jury to agree they would have done the same thing if they were put in the same situation.

Thanks for all the posts guys, keep it coming

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Bad idea from a liability standpoint. If you carry this thing and use it in defense of your life, a lawyer could make a big deal out of it.

Just sayin'....

Oh gawd, and be sure not to carry your reloads that you made up special for killin'

I get tired of hearing of hearing this stuff.........

:twocents:

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Alright so now I have pretty much decided I am going to get the plate. Lone Wolf Distributors has come highly recommended to deal with so I'm looking at theirs too.

My question now is how easy the printing will scratch off. With the Lone Wolf plate it looks like it is just printed on there, and since there is not a depression into the aluminum where the printing is, I would think it would scratch off easier. Opinions?

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN

No, you "bought it that way and didn't know it could be changed your honor. I thought the guy engraved the original part and it didn't bother me so I didn't look to spend money for new parts."

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    No, you "bought it that way and didn't know it could be changed your honor. I thought the guy engraved the original part and it didn't bother me so I didn't look to spend money for new parts."

Haha I like it, but I bought it new and I'm sure they can figure that out. Its a good line though. :yesway:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :laugh:

Oh gawd, and be sure not to carry your reloads that you made up special for killin'

I get tired of hearing of hearing this stuff.........

:twocents:

wahhh waaaahhh!!!!! :laugh:
    Debbie Downer on Yahoo! Video

Last edited:
    Top Bottom