• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Ok Ladies' I'm thinking we don't get enough on our Women and Firearms section. So here is what I am wondering.. What kind of firearm do you have? Do you OC or CC and how do you CC?:popcorn:

As I am waiting on my LTCH and also waiting to break my Glock 36 out of prision, I am wanting to know how other ladies carry...:draw:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I carry a 1911.

I carry OWB but concealed (with a cover shirt or vest).
    Here it is...a Kimber Ultra Carry II

Kimber-1.jpg

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My carry firearm is a Glock 26 but I don't actually carry it. I had a kel-tec PF9 which was small and I liked that part of it, but I didn't like shooting it. My first one was a S&W VE40 and I really didn't care for that one at all. Too big for my hand. It is difficult to find one that fits my hand and so far, I haven't found one that fits properly. The Glock is by far the most comfortable but because of my hands, It doesn't fit like it should. I may be going to a revolver at some point. They seem to fit better but it's not what I want.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Carry a Glock 19. Depends on where I am going as to how I carry. Grocery shopping = concealed. Everything else would be OC. Use a Fobus paddle holster and its easy to do both kinds of carry with.
    I bet you are excited to get your LTCH and new gun!!!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I carry either of these...depending on my attire...

This is my Bersa. Carried in an IWB Masters leather holster. This is my normal carry. I would like to say I CC this little gun, but the fact is...I don't. It's dang near impossible to conceal anything carried on my person when the weather is nice. I'm not much of a "cover shirt" kind of gal. What you see is what you get.

This is my Springfield 1911. Carried in a Kirkpatrick OWB leather holster. I carry this from time to time but not sure if it will happen much this summer due to the fact that I have a small frame and it's pretty much like having a rocket-launcher on my hip. When I go to the range with both, I have them both holstered and ready to go.

Maybe someday I will master CC, but as of now...unless it's winter and I'm wearing all kinds of layers, anyone with a brain can see that I am carrying a firearm of sorts. I have never been pro OC but at this point (lets not debate this here), I don't have much of an option as I am not going to go purchase a while new wardrobe so I can CC, when it is not enforced by the law.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I prefer to carry my M&P 9mm. I always CC and wear a cover shirt or jacket to help conceal. In warmer weather, I carry a Ruger LCP. Lifetime license is the way to go.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I "think" I have picked up every glock that I've seen. They may not look pretty but they are an excellent gun.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I "think" I have picked up every glock that I've seen. They may not look pretty but they are an excellent gun.

I dunno...I've seen pics of one that I think is really cute!
    But unfortunately, a Glock is the most uncomfortable firearm I've ever had in hand.

PinkGlock-1.jpg

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Annie, I do have to concur that that one is AWESOME! I love the whole ensemble.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I have a SIG P250, but since I'm not willing to change my wardrobe, and I can't stand off-body carry, I don't usually carry it. When I *do* carry it, it's IWB in a Raven [Phantom?]. I want to get one of their ACRs some time. I think that might be more comfortable, but it still doesn't solve my missing belt-loop problem.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Kimber Tactical Pro. OWB in a leather holster.
    I normally don't CC since I do work in the gun shop. If I need to CC I untuck the shirt or wear a jacket.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I carry a 38 special by taurus. I like it but it may be just a tad heavy but I carry it in the belly wrap. I really like it since it stretches and I can easily get to my gun if needed.

Top Bottom