• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I loved going out hiking and stuff in the woods. But these reports coming out have kept me out of the woods most of this year. I live near MM SF and don't go there much. I'd love to take my son out in the woods, but this has made me rethink it.

Jason

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The Eastern Diamondback I found, wasn't far from your hometown. I was on the north end of Perdido Bay when I found it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Ticks are far worse foes than snakes in my experience, around here it surprises me that the ticks don't eat the snakes.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    One of the places I hunt if right off 46, not far from the Brown/Monroe just south of Yellowood. Not feeling that confident about my morning walk through a giant bean field into the woods where I get to walk a grown up logging trail with dead logs all around it to my stand. If only I weren't cheap and would buy some snake boots.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    One of the places I hunt if right off 46, not far from the Brown/Monroe just south of Yellowood. Not feeling that confident about my morning walk through a giant bean field into the woods where I get to walk a grown up logging trail with dead logs all around it to my stand. If only I weren't cheap and would buy some snake boots.
    Anti-venom ain't cheap either.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.

A news paper rolled around your leg with duck tape will do the trick.

Top Bottom