• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Looks like he aided and abetted Saddam in the gassing of Iranian's during the Iran/Iraq War. It's no wonder they still hate us there. We've been lining up against them for many decades now and nothing's going to change anytime soon. Of course, the Reaganista's will forgive their sainted saviour anything. Even looking the other way while WMD's were used against people and helping them to do it. Disgusting.

New Docs Detail U.S. Involvement in Saddam's Nerve Gas Attacks - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I say dig him up and try him as a war criminal, then execute him and bury him again.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I say dig him up and try him as a war criminal, then execute him and bury him again.

A Pope did this hundreds of years ago. Don't remember the name but he dug up his predecessor, put him on trial, chopped off the dead pope's fingers and buried him in a common grave.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know. We used a couple a major WMD's against Japan once and they seem to have gotten over that pretty well. Seems like I read where the Germans used chemical weapons against folks in WWI and it also seems most/all have been forgiven.

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    Anything to move focus from the clowns running the show now huh. At least Reagan put the US ahead of the rest of the world when making decisions.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Anything to move focus from the clowns running the show now huh. At least Reagan put the US ahead of the rest of the world when making decisions.

I'm pretty sure the bashing of Obama is pretty prevalent already, no reason less universally agreed upon topics can't be discussed as well.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Looks like he aided and abetted Saddam in the gassing of Iranian's during the Iran/Iraq War. It's no wonder they still hate us there. We've been lining up against them for many decades now and nothing's going to change anytime soon. Of course, the Reaganista's will forgive their sainted saviour anything. Even looking the other way while WMD's were used against people and helping them to do it.Disgusting.

New Docs Detail U.S. Involvement in Saddam's Nerve Gas Attacks - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire
    Which is pretty much what the Islamic apologists do when the Muslisms use violence against others. So why the faux indignation?

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Looks like he aided and abetted Saddam in the gassing of Iranian's during the Iran/Iraq War. It's no wonder they still hate us there. We've been lining up against them for many decades now and nothing's going to change anytime soon. Of course, the Reaganista's will forgive their sainted saviour anything. Even looking the other way while WMD's were used against people and helping them to do it. Disgusting.

The article doesn't give any evidence of US involvement in Iraqi gas attacks. what it says is the US aided the Iraqis by giving them intel which everyone knew we were doing since the Iranians were the guys who held quite a few Americans captive for 444 days, including a person I know.

That the Iraqis also used gas to thwart Iranian human wave tactics was well known at the time and even reported on the evening news. Maybe you are too young to remember but I certainly do. Is it wrong to use gas in that way? Is it wrong to use human waves?

All I know is wars should be fought to be won as soon and as quickly as possible. If faced with human wave tactics I would hope that my side would do what ever was necessary to stop them including gassing them. Maybe that's crass but war is hell and I ain't going to die if I don't have to.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    This is flat stupid. I can't believe tou would post such filth. Because Regan said a Iranian victory is unacceptable, and knew Iraq had mustard gas, and gave Iraq intel, that this is "tantamount to an official American admission of complicity in some of the most gruesome chemical weapons attacks ever launched" is ABSURD.

This is nothing more than a hit piece on Reagan by the progressives. The timing of this "news" is questionable at the least. Apparently their goal is to make Obama look like a saint no matter what he does.

spirit390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    4453521+_a52a5e26eb22d6c293a4bc10aa6a1eb8.jpg

Top Bottom