• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    As for the islamic problem the only only solution is the Carthagenian solution.

All will be right when they finally wipe out every man, woman and child of us.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    What about Guatemala? Unknown here because of other events going on. Some may remember the banana boycott.

At least the Canadians were focused on it. I don't think any of them think Reagan was a saint.

[video=youtube_share;z02J_kPincA]http://youtu.be/z02J_kPincA[/video]

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    It seems like only yesterday in this forum there was a thread where an LA Times article said that Ronald Reagan would be too liberal for the Republican Party today...And now Butters starts a thread where he is a War Criminal (Ronald Reagan, not mrjarrel). Folks sure don't know how to label President Reagan but one thing they do know for sure....They hate him...

Always a sure sign that you are doing something right...

Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, and Pope John Paul, the Trinity that ended the Cold War...I will never forget you three and how you changed the World...This child of the Cold War will always remember you three with fondness and the way you stood up to the establishment media and the Godless Commies.

The way the sheeple on here bleat about your record shows how much control the media has in controlling their sheeple...Bah...Bahh...Says the Reagan haters...It must be true because Jane Fonda, Meryl Streep, and Rosie O'donnel said so...Bah...Bah...Tell me what to think Media Gods....Bah...Bah....Tell me how great Kennedy's are...(Just like Camelot but with whiskey, hookers, mobsters, painkillers, and white trash starlet swapping amongst siblings...)Bah...Bah...Tell me how great FDR was...Bah...Bah....Tell me again about how great the Clinton's are ...Bah...Bah...Just keep feeding me....I love listening to pop stars...Bah....bah...The LA Times...Bah....Bah....Green Day trashing Bush...Bah...Bah....Tell me again Charlie Sheen how Bush caused 9/11 and everything wrong in the world is America's fault and we deserve it...Bah...Bah....:rolleyes:

Haha, all true!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Alright! Who said Iran-Contra?
    I brought this up as a joke but it is funny how all this was going on at around the same time. That Reagan was a multitasker for sure.

Maybe it was a shill created to deflect his involvement in this whole nerve gas shenanigan.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    It seems like only yesterday in this forum there was a thread where an LA Times article said that Ronald Reagan would be too liberal for the Republican Party today...And now Butters starts a thread where he is a War Criminal (Ronald Reagan, not mrjarrel). Folks sure don't know how to label President Reagan but one thing they do know for sure....They hate him...

Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, and Pope John Paul, the Trinity that ended the Cold War...I will never forget you three and how you changed the World...This child of the Cold War will always remember you three with fondness and the way you stood up to the establishment media and the Godless Commies.

The way the sheeple on here bleat about your record shows how much control the media has in controlling their sheeple...Bah...Bahh...Says the Reagan haters...It must be true because Jane Fonda, Meryl Streep, and Rosie O'donnel said so...Bah...Bah...Tell me what to think Media Gods....Bah...Bah....Tell me how great Kennedy's are...(Just like Camelot but with whiskey, hookers, mobsters, painkillers, and white trash starlet swapping amongst siblings...)Bah...Bah...Tell me how great FDR was...Bah...Bah....Tell me again about how great the Clinton's are ...Bah...Bah...Just keep feeding me....I love listening to pop stars...Bah....bah...The LA Times...Bah....Bah....Green Day trashing Bush...Bah...Bah....Tell me again Charlie Sheen how Bush caused 9/11 and everything wrong in the world is America's fault and we deserve it...Bah...Bah....:rolleyes:
    I think you just did. (told us all of those ideas)? Good job.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana

:yesway::yesway: Spot on! It is always instructive to see who the media and Hollywood attacks. The more they attack then, the more we know what and who they fear and, in turn, who we should rally around and support. :patriot:

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Looks like he aided and abetted Saddam in the gassing of Iranian's during the Iran/Iraq War. It's no wonder they still hate us there. We've been lining up against them for many decades now and nothing's going to change anytime soon. Of course, the Reaganista's will forgive their sainted saviour anything. Even looking the other way while WMD's were used against people and helping them to do it. Disgusting.

New Docs Detail U.S. Involvement in Saddam's Nerve Gas Attacks - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

Nothing like another story from a radically leftist journalist in a radical left rag referenced by mrjarrell. What a sad and angry life you must have.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't understand all this left/right rhetoric. It's an oligarchy, there is no real difference between the left and the right. There's statists and non statists. Most presidents from both parties do terrible things. As long as we think it's left vs right and not us vs govt we're going to continue to get screwed. They pretend to fight and bicker all the way to the bank while the general public picks up where they left off actually fighting and bickering amongst ourselves

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Nothing like another story from a radically leftist journalist in a radical left rag referenced by mrjarrell. What a sad and angry life you must have.
    Not only that, but, ...

I don't understand all this left/right rhetoric. It's an oligarchy, there is no real difference between the left and the right. There's statists and non statists. Most presidents from both parties do terrible things. As long as we think it's left vs right and not us vs govt we're going to continue to get screwed. They pretend to fight and bicker all the way to the bank while the general public picks up where they left off actually fighting and bickering amongst ourselves
    It's a little late to be tryin' to pull that "we" ****.

Hey guys, if you you want an "it figures" moment about the type of people that have "molded young minds", go to the "about" section and check out the bios, pics (and locations) of the enlightened and progressive individuals that ludo linked to in his CIA/Pakistan/vaccination thread.

Can you say yuppie pinkos?

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Looks like he aided and abetted Saddam in the gassing of Iranian's during the Iran/Iraq War. It's no wonder they still hate us there. We've been lining up against them for many decades now and nothing's going to change anytime soon. Of course, the Reaganista's will forgive their sainted saviour anything. Even looking the other way while WMD's were used against people and helping them to do it. Disgusting.

New Docs Detail U.S. Involvement in Saddam's Nerve Gas Attacks - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

wait a minute
    I thought Reagan made a deal with the Iranians over the hostage release after his swearing in. They should have loved him.
    It's Jimmy Carter they should have hated, siding with the Shah and then invading with Delta force

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    wait a minute
    I thought Reagan made a deal with the Iranians over the hostage release after his swearing in. They should have loved him.
    It's Jimmy Carter they should have hated, siding with the Shah and then invading with Delta force

Reagan was playing both sides, he needed money to fund the contras but congress wouldn't give it to him so he sold weapons to Iran. At the same general time he was supporting Iraq against Iran. As long as Iran didn't take over Iraq Reagan didn't care how long they fought and someone was going to sell Iran the guns anyway.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Reagan was playing both sides, he needed money to fund the contras but congress wouldn't give it to him so he sold weapons to Iran. At the same general time he was supporting Iraq against Iran. As long as Iran didn't take over Iraq Reagan didn't care how long they fought and someone was going to sell Iran the guns anyway.

So....Reagan was supporting the country that was trying to kill his customer because congress was stingy with money?
    what universe are we in?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    So....Reagan was supporting the country that was trying to kill his customer because congress was stingy with money?
    what universe are we in?

Does that really surprise you? He wanted to fund the Nicaraguan Contras, Congress wouldn't foot the bill, there was an arms embargo on Iran so Reagan illegally sold weapons (through Israel by the way) to Iran in order to both fund the Contras and to try to secure the release of the American hostages in Lebanon.
    Of course this was all while openly supporting Iraq with money, weapons, intel etc.

What part doesn't make sense? Hah

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Does that really surprise you? He wanted to fund the Nicaraguan Contras, Congress wouldn't foot the bill, there was an arms embargo on Iran so Reagan illegally sold weapons (through Israel by the way) to Iran in order to both fund the Contras and to try to secure the release of the American hostages in Lebanon.
    Of course this was all while openly supporting Iraq with money, weapons, intel etc.

The part where any evidence was shown

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

Please allow me to point out that the US has been using special forces to sneak weapons to one side or the other in every minor or major conflict since WWII. It is now called "black ops" and no one goes to court or calls it illegal, and congress is not involved usually (maybe the security council is). Do you think Obama was moving weapons in Benghazi? Do you seriously think that Obama hasn't already smuggled tons of weapons into Syria? Yet you hold Reagan to a different standard for doing the exact same thing, simply because it wasn't called "black ops" then.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Please allow me to point out that the US has been using special forces to sneak weapons to one side or the other in every minor or major conflict since WWII. It is now called "black ops" and no one goes to court or calls it illegal, and congress is not involved usually (maybe the security council is). Do you think Obama was moving weapons in Benghazi? Do you seriously think that Obama hasn't already smuggled tons of weapons into Syria? Yet you hold Reagan to a different standard for doing the exact same thing, simply because it wasn't called "black ops" then.

Ha once again, I don't dispute every president does it. Doesn't make it right. I was simply explaining Iran-contra to someone who asked about it.
    Of course Benghazi was a CIA base where Obama was smuggling weapons to Syrian rebels or whoever else. I'm sure there are at least a couple of threads devoted to that, just because you can't get anyone to argue with you on those threads doesn't mean you need to inject the subject into this one.
    It's peoples insistence to bring up Obama any time we are talking about anything. So and so did such and such in 1984...' Ya well Obama is doing all sorts of terrible things right now, you American hating liberals'

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Also Iran Contra was a bigger deal because Reagan got caught during it. Most president's actions are only speculated on and then confirmed afterwords, which for whatever reason doesn't draw as much ire.

Top Bottom