Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Thank you for not including the word "breaking" in the title.

I say we abandon the old thread.

56189847.jpg

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Hillary Clinton goes down because of Weiner. Bill Clinton Response: "First time for Everything"

Usually it's Bill's weiner that causes trouble for Hillary, this time it is Huma's weiner.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ame:page/breaking-news-bar&tid=a_breakingnews

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html

Anyone wanting to see true posting cancer should take a look at some of the comments below the WaPo article.
    It's hilarious seeing all the HRC shills who only last week were singing the praises of James Comey now fume and sputter about him as a "corrupt tool of the GOP."

The meat equivalent of a bot-net. They do what they're told, when they're told

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just like before, even though she had classified info that was sent and recieved, nothing will happen. Why? Because mainstream media is controlled by the corrupt government, so it will be way under reported, and because "At this point, what difference does it make!" She should already be in prison for her treason. I pray the "Donald" gets elected and prosecutes her to the full extent of the law. Her neck needs stretching!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    She is teflon, she is above the law, she is a clinton. Noting will come of this.

I still hope to see within the next couple of days, a video of her screeching at a rally, and suddenly a couple of big guys dressed in black enter the stage, and slap handcuffs on her. Yeah I can dream, can't I?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thank you for not including the word "breaking" in the title.

I say we abandon the old thread.

Seconded, but only because the title's special character doesnt process well in my mail client and I can't click to follow the link. (I have to open ingo and search for the thread)

Best pic mashup ever:

weinershock.jpg

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Though the DailyKos website is trying to throw water on it saying they havent actually reopened the investigation, only that Comey SUGGESTED they do so and the media is taking his suggestion as policy.

Their headline: "Despite the horrendous reporting, the FBI is NOT reopening the Clinton email investigation".

Wishful thinking?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Though the DailyKos website is trying to throw water on it saying they havent actually reopened the investigation, only that Comey SUGGESTED they do so and the media is taking his suggestion as policy.

Their headline: "Despite the horrendous reporting, the FBI is NOT reopening the Clinton email investigation".

Wishful thinking?

What else would a rational person expect from that lunatic fringe hangout?
    It's a website for ****house rats, by ****house rats.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So, the MSNBC feed popped up for me yesterday during all this. One o the commentators said "This isn't good" to which the other said "but what would you have said if it had been the Bushes that did this" to which she responded "The Bushes would have never done that." Mic drop. It seems the press MAY be turning on her. But is it too little too late?

Top Bottom