• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    This event is coming up quick. Looking forward to another awesome weekend at CGC!

I've got a friend that is interested in going to this event but doesn't have a .22LR rifle. Will there be loaners available? If so, how much extra?

Yes, loaners will be made available at no extra charge if we know ahead of time. I'll PM you my contact info.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've got a friend that is interested in going to this event but doesn't have a .22LR rifle. Will there be loaners available? If so, how much extra?

There's always a loaner or two around, and I've never heard of one being rented. Most loaners are confirmed ahead of time so keep an eye on this thread, someone is bound to offer one up. And welcome to INGO, gopher!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm always up to help with loaner guns. Tell me what ammo you'll use and have it waiting for you at the range. There's very little arm twisting needed to get me onto a gun range. :patriot:

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    I still have two kids that are "maybes" for this. My daughter has three events on this particular weekend and we really need to make a decision... I realize that needs to be done relatively soon so you all can plan. Both of my kids would also need loaners; we have nothing. If other people need loaners and we end up making a decision too late, and everything is spoken for, that's understandable.

As a side note, I've re-scheduled foot surgery 3 times, and the current surgery date is the 23rd- the day before this event. I should be able to get them there, but I probably won't be able to help them much, unless I can do it from sitting in a chair. If there aren't enough instructors or supplies to cover them this time around, please let me know... there will be no hard feelings and I'll just work on getting them signed up for the next one.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Rogulet, we've got you covered. There will be plenty of loaner gear, and affordable ammo at this event. You just show up and then let the Instructors do their thing while you rest. Very much like the Event Director.
    I still have two kids that are "maybes" for this. My daughter has three events on this particular weekend and we really need to make a decision... I realize that needs to be done relatively soon so you all can plan. Both of my kids would also need loaners; we have nothing. If other people need loaners and we end up making a decision too late, and everything is spoken for, that's understandable.

As a side note, I've re-scheduled foot surgery 3 times, and the current surgery date is the 23rd- the day before this event. I should be able to get them there, but I probably won't be able to help them much, unless I can do it from sitting in a chair. If there aren't enough instructors or supplies to cover them this time around, please let me know... there will be no hard feelings and I'll just work on getting them signed up for the next one.

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Alright, I think I'm bringing two kids!

Before I officially sign them up online, I wanted to check back in to make sure that there will definitely be enough loaner equipment to go around. I don't mind purchasing a few things ahead of time as well, as long as someone can tell me EXACTLY what I need (and it's readily available,) but there's no way that the major equipment could be purchased by then.

So... we're talking about a 14-year-old boy and a 9-year-old girl. Will there be enough loaner equipment to cover both of them?

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Yes! All you need to bring is yourself, your kids, something to eat and drink, and a comfy chair for you to sit in. I will make sure there are rifles, ammo, ground pads, eye & ear pro, stapler with staples, etc and so forth for your kids to use.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Alright, I think I'm bringing two kids!

Before I officially sign them up online, I wanted to check back in to make sure that there will definitely be enough loaner equipment to go around. I don't mind purchasing a few things ahead of time as well, as long as someone can tell me EXACTLY what I need (and it's readily available,) but there's no way that the major equipment could be purchased by then.

So... we're talking about a 14-year-old boy and a 9-year-old girl. Will there be enough loaner equipment to cover both of them?

Even though I will not be at this event I have PLENTY of loaner gear to outfit both your kids completely. Down to the shoot mats if they want em. I would also venture a guess that one of the other instructors can swing through Brownsburg and pick up said loaner gear if you need it.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I did the event this past Saturday and thinking about trying to make this one as well. Have to see what the boss has going on before I can commit. I kinda watch the weather too as I really prefer beautiful days like this past Saturday.

Matt

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Guys, I have a couple questions. Is it possible for a person to shoot just the Saturday of a 2-day RR event?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to find a way I could shoot all day every day, but for the time being, it's pretty tough for me to get two in a row to spend on the range.

Also, is it possible to bring a non-firing observer?

Thanks,
    -Nate

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Guys, I have a couple questions. Is it possible for a person to shoot just the Saturday of a 2-day RR event?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to find a way I could shoot all day every day, but for the time being, it's pretty tough for me to get two in a row to spend on the range.

Also, is it possible to bring a non-firing observer?

Thanks,
    -Nate

Yes, you can shoot one day only and yes, you can bring an observer. No reason to not go!

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    lol! I knew I was in the wrong place to ask for justification of mowing the yard instead of shooting!

-Nate

Top Bottom