• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    If the grass is too high to shoot prone it's time to mow it. Otherwise, who cares? ;)

A strip of Bacon, by any other name would taste as sweet? Hell's no! Crawfordsville Bacon is the sweetest!!! I so want my son in law to taste some of that ATM man candy!!!! that sort of sounded dirty. sorry.

rbsangler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    I am gonne try ar this time and lent my 10/22 proven tack driver to my girlfriend Brenda. c how i can do with centerfire.........

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    SiL and I will be shooting centerfire.
    I will bring two 10/22's with blackhawk axxiom adjustable stocks as loaners (great adjustment for kiddo's if needed). It would help if someone had pipe insulation, as the tube tends to run on the low side for use with the scope sights with teens to adults (vortex crossfire II's). They have gi slings.
    I can bring ammo at my cost (6c a round) as needed.
    I'm excited... if it rains, do we have to wear pants? if so, I will bring my rain pants this time around.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    So what gives? Why are only 7 tickets claimed? Seems like there are more of you here on this thread that are going than that.

-Nate

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    So what gives? Why are only 7 tickets claimed? Seems like there are more of you here on this thread that are going than that.

-Nate

A lot of people like to walk on and pay at the event. Especially at crawfordsville. Usually only 10 sign up but we have 18-20 shooter's. They don't want big brother knowing about their high speed training I guess :)

Top Bottom