• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Lots of great ideas here! I find the Vaquero really attractive, only downside is it doesn't have the Colt action. I know it's minor but I like the old fashioned 4 position hammer action. I would love to get a real Colt SAA, the Vaquero's look great for the money. This will be a fun gun for me, may carry it every once in awhile in the woods or hunting. Mainly just to shoot and have fun with though. How does the hammer function on the Heritage big bores? Thanks!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I own 2 Colts, a 2nd generation that's probably worth ten times what I paid for it back in my 20's, and an original Bisley, God only knows what it's worth now.

Colts are just way too expensive. Look at the models offered by Cimarron. They're made by Uberti and have actions like original Colts.

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Anyone have one of the Uberti guns? Ive got the bug too probably thanks to buying 3:10 to Yuma on Blue-Ray and Hell on Wheels being on TV lol. Uberti makes a couple different pistols I like the looks of and the price isnt too bad just dont know much about them.

Juday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Yes, I own an Uberti firearm. The Uberti Top Break No. 3 - 2nd Model (Schofield) with the 7" barrel. I purchased it shortly after they announced they were making one. While not cheap, it has been a great gun to shoot!:yesway:

top_break_no3_2nd_7_lg.jpg

charles wallace

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    chuck

hello, my name is charles wallace. This the first forum that I've joined so I am new to this. Bare with me this is alearning experince.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    hello, my name is charles wallace. This the first forum that I've joined so I am new to this.

:welcome: to :ingo:

Head up to the Introductions and Greetings forum too and post your intro. Read the FAQ, take a look around. Posting in online forums isn't hard at all. INGO is a great forum to plunge into as a n00b too.

Looking forward to your participation! :yesway:

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    I have several Ruger SA and one Cold SAA. They are all nice guns and my Colt is beautiful. My Rugers are actually better shooters. I have two Vaqueros and a few Super Blackhawks running around. My Colt is a 3rd Gen. Look them over and decide for yourself. You cannot make a bad choice.

Top Bottom