Sally Kohn thinks we can impeach President Trump, and VP, and then elect Clinton

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump, Pence, all of Congress and the Supreme court get wiped out by a meteor. Hillary still not President.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    That would be difficult.

48374233_130757989751.jpg

He was making a joke, a very obscure one, dating back to the Reagan shooting.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    She is why I do not worry about such things. They haven't the first clue how the Constitution works, given they would prefer to take a scissors to it rather than abide by it.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    If all the mods quit/were incapacitated/died tomorrow, how many more INGOers have to quit before I become supreme!

No CM, my cheeseburger tasted just fine.........

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    He was making a joke, a very obscure one, dating back to the Reagan shooting.

Some of us were working at the time. In fact, I was in Denver. The shooter's dad worked a few floors below me in the same building.

Interesting times. We have lived in interesting times.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I'm going to Denny myself:

[video=youtube;zUKW0fL-OqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKW0fL-OqY[/video]

I recently watched a documentary about the Reagan shooting that provided a back-story to that news conference that I had never heard before. Immediately prior to that, the press secretary had given a press briefing about the surgery. He was asked who was in control of the White House since the President was in the hospital and the Vice-President was out of the country? He hemmed and hawed and finally said that he didn't know who was in charge. It was that press conference where he left the impression that no one was in charge was what prompted Haig to run in there and make his infamous remarks.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Sally said she was joking.

Which is what they typically do when called out on stupid comments. That, or claim their account was hacked.

Lot of excellent parody of her tweet out there, though.

She wasn't joking. She got caught in her true thoughts.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. 'TDS'.

:ingo:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I recently watched a documentary about the Reagan shooting that provided a back-story to that news conference that I had never heard before. Immediately prior to that, the press secretary had given a press briefing about the surgery. He was asked who was in control of the White House since the President was in the hospital and the Vice-President was out of the country? He hemmed and hawed and finally said that he didn't know who was in charge. It was that press conference where he left the impression that no one was in charge was what prompted Haig to run in there and make his infamous remarks.

Nobody wanted Tip O'Neill to be in charge.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I always thought Haig was genuinely worried that the Soviets might seek to take advantage of a genuine or perceived gap in command authority in the US. I understood the reasoning behind it and it was a non-issue for me

Top Bottom