• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith
    I'm in, will bring P226 Mk25 9mm, P226 Tacops 9mm. AR (Suppressed) 556 Custom 308 (Suppressed) Ammo

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok. An update.

I will be there, with 2 guests. My Dad, and my brother Adam.

I will be bringing...

PISTOLS
    Smith & Wesson Model 60 in .38/.357. Will have ammo.
    Smith & Wesson Model 19 in .38/.357. Will have ammo.
    Smith & Wesson M&Pc in .40. Will have ammo.
    Smith & Wesson M&P in .22LR. Will have ammo.

RIFLES
    AR in .308 (Black Betty). Will have some ammo.
    AR-15 in .223. Colt Sporter HBAR. Will have some ammo.
    AR-15 in .22LR. Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 in 22LR. Will have ammo.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Things have been hard the past month or more for me an family. Plan on trying to make ot out as i don't live very far. Had hoped to get plywood donation from johnsons lumber down the road but they said NO.
    I would be coming with my 11yr old daughter.
    Bringing Ar15 i built her, Ar15 fixed stock i built, remington 742 3006, beretta px4 storm hg, hipoint 45 hg.
    Can bring 12,20,410 single shot guns if needed.
    I really reccomend those that want to shoot my guns to have there own ammo please. I dont have much money to replenish and had to slow down shooting here at home with my daughter.
    FYI......the remingtom 742 is not the jamomatic that most have a reputation. It shoots springfield rounds.
    The Ar15's were 80's an milled by me. Vision Armory lowers.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Things have been hard the past month or more for me an family. Plan on trying to make ot out as i don't live very far. Had hoped to get plywood donation from johnsons lumber down the road but they said NO.
    I would be coming with my 11yr old daughter.
    Bringing Ar15 i built her, Ar15 fixed stock i built, remington 742 3006, beretta px4 storm hg, hipoint 45 hg.
    Can bring 12,20,410 single shot guns if needed.
    I really reccomend those that want to shoot my guns to have there own ammo please. I dont have much money to replenish and had to slow down shooting here at home with my daughter.
    FYI......the remingtom 742 is not the jamomatic that most have a reputation. It shoots springfield rounds.
    The Ar15's were 80's an milled by me. Vision Armory lowers.

Usually, everyone brings ammo for guns they want to shoot, which is why we list the caliber.
    So, if you want to shoot someone's 9mm, you bring some 9mm.
    Sometimes we put down that we have some extra ammo for a gun, in case someone wants to try, but didn't bring ammo.
    No one will fault you for not letting others shoot your ammo up.
    People are at different levels of income, but we want all to have fun.

I offer to let people shoot my .308, and I'll let them have some shots for free.
    But if they want to shoot 50 shots, well, that's a bit expensive, so then I'd want them to bring their own .308.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm trying to make this work! Damnit! The Mrs. worked out a phot deal session for the newborn, so I have to be back here showered by 1pm sharp :rolleyes: (since she is a good sport and rarely says no)! This will make me heavy on the a.m. session. I will have plenty of ammo for the previous firearms listed should others want to try out anything previously listed. Fired up to finally squeeze the trigger on my Arsenal SAM7SF AK47!:smileak:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm trying to make this work! Damnit! The Mrs. worked out a phot deal session for the newborn, so I have to be back here showered by 1pm sharp :rolleyes: (since she is a good sport and rarely says no)! This will make me heavy on the a.m. session. I will have plenty of ammo for the previous firearms listed should others want to try out anything previously listed. Fired up to finally squeeze the trigger on my Arsenal SAM7SF AK47!:smileak:

Maybe it's a trap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom