• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    The OSB is $9.69 a sheet for 1/4" or 7/16". Yes i could haul it. I live 1/4mile south of them on 35. Shoot me a pm an i'll get u my number.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I need to do inventory but we still have dogs in the frezer from last season that need to go.
    Ill update the liat later today. I will being the gas grill and tables.
    What we will need is bread and relish. Ketchup qe got a lot. Drinks im not sure what is left if anythibg. I have yet to untarp all the stuff.

gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    I will be there. I haven't been in sometime.

Handguns:
    Remington RM380 - .380 ACP
    Colt Mustang Plus II - .380 ACP
    Colt Government - .380 ACP
    Walther PK380 - .380 ACP
    S&W Airweight - .38 special
    S&W 3913 - 9mm
    S&W 6904 - 9mm
    Remington R51 - 9mm

Long guns:
    Ruger 10/22 Commemorative with Ruger BX trigger - .22 lr
    Remington 700 VTR with scope - .223
    Howa 1500 with scope - .223
    Browning BL22 - .22LR

I'll have ammo for all my guns, but if you want to shoot either .223 make sure they are 55 grain bullets or less.

I'd like to have a turn on that Precision Rifle. What caliber?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In

H&R revolver .22
    1911A1 .45 acp
    Bond backup .45ACP
    Marlin camp .45Acp
    Browning BLR .308

smoked sausage
    buns
    mustard
    my savory relish

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    I'm in.

Handguns - Glock 19, SW 638 .38+p

long guns- Leader Ar-12 shotgun, Ar-15, Marlin 60 .22

note if you wanna try out the shotgun I'm willing to let you blow through as many shells as you want granted you bring a box or so of 12ga. A mag or two would be free on me. She won't cycles cheapy Walmart low brass well. High brass or buckshot/slugs, preferably velocity of 1325+.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Lists updated
    Looks like sausage and hot dogs will be the food.
    Could someone bring water/pop and/or chips.

Oh and LOTS and LOTS of bread for gunbunnies. :)

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    Is this meet and shoot kid friendly? I am going to introduce my kids to guns but have not done so since I don't own anything I would call kid friendly. I have a Beretta 92fs and A 30-06 rifle. I was thinking about attending just to show my kids that guns are safe as long as they are handled properly by people that respect what guns are capable of. I have been doing a lot of talking since I got my guns a month or so ago. Would the event in June be a better time to do this? Any information is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is this meet and shoot kid friendly? I am going to introduce my kids to guns but have not done so since I don't own anything I would call kid friendly. I have a Beretta 92fs and A 30-06 rifle. I was thinking about attending just to show my kids that guns are safe as long as they are handled properly by people that respect what guns are capable of. I have been doing a lot of talking since I got my guns a month or so ago. Would the event in June be a better time to do this? Any information is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

We are family friendly and some members bring their kids often, others just during the summer (warmer) months as well.
    What age are your children. Several of our instructors will be at this month's event and since it's a smaller gather it would be ideal for new shooters since the noise level will not be that great, we tend to have the 25 yard to our selves and its not such a large gathering. For sure sign them up for the JUNE event once the flyer is online. That event is geared 100% for them and they will enjoy it. No need to wait until then for them to get their feet wet per say. Lots of .22lr rifles will be at hand for them to start off with.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

No Children Allowed:twocents:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Says the guy that will be at the YOUTH event teaching the kids! :)
    MegaTank, sadclownwp HATES kids btw. But he won't bother them.

I only attend so I can yell at the children. Thus far, I have only really made one child run for the cover of their parent. We all remember that one bastard child...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

No Children Allowed:twocents:

Just keep the kiddies away from sadclown.

As long as the kids are well behaved. There are a few of us that wouldn't mind going over the safety rules with them. I have a few 22LRs coming out.
    I could add my Savage single shot bolt action to my list to bring.
    Good for first timers.

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    We are family friendly and some members bring their kids often, others just during the summer (warmer) months as well.
    What age are your children. Several of our instructors will be at this month's event and since it's a smaller gather it would be ideal for new shooters since the noise level will not be that great, we tend to have the 25 yard to our selves and its not such a large gathering. For sure sign them up for the JUNE event once the flyer is online. That event is geared 100% for them and they will enjoy it. No need to wait until then for them to get their feet wet per say. Lots of .22lr rifles will be at hand for them to start off with.

My children are Adrienne 13 boy. Aurryanna 11 girl. RJ 6 boy.
    They are relatively well behaved. As far as kids go.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    As long as they are respectful of others people's property, and are willing to listen to other adults. They should be good.

Not a good idea to wander around grabbing others people's guns without permission. Especially since many may be loaded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom