• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I have long known as well have others that many elements of the Pakistani govt are no friend to the U.S. and the war on terror. when will we hold pakistan to the flame and tell them to shape up or eat fire?

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    then lets use REAL weapons and make it quick.

What, you mean like nuclear weapons? Like the same nuclear weapons that THEY ALSO HAVE?

ES, I know your are riled up, believe me, I am too. But to threaten nations like that (on a nation state level) will quickly bathe us in nuclear fire just as quickly. Remember, make Pakistan (and others like them, nuclear armed and SOME ties to terrorists, or what we call terrorists), they strap their nukes to shipping containers and screw our harbors up for generations...

Everyone, ESPECIALLY the government, needs to take a breath, take a shot, swish it around, make a face, then go back to work. Justice will come,

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    then lets use REAL weapons and make it quick.
    In one of David Weber's recent novels (the otherwise putrid [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Out-Dark-David-Weber/dp/0765324121"]Out of the Dark[/ame]), he describes aliens encountering human beings and wondering why in hell we have nuclear weaponry but go to war as though we don't.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    What, you mean like nuclear weapons? Like the same nuclear weapons that THEY ALSO HAVE?

ES, I know your are riled up, believe me, I am too. But to threaten nations like that (on a nation state level) will quickly bathe us in nuclear fire just as quickly. Remember, make Pakistan (and others like them, nuclear armed and SOME ties to terrorists, or what we call terrorists), they strap their nukes to shipping containers and screw our harbors up for generations...

Everyone, ESPECIALLY the government, needs to take a breath, take a shot, swish it around, make a face, then go back to work. Justice will come,

I had 8 shots. one each for close friends who died like Heros, since they werent here to share in this news. Afghanistan and Pakistan ARE NOT our friends. lets quickly kill as many of them as we can and then pull out. if pakistan even flinches about using nuclear weapons then turn them into permanent shadows on the rocks. Bush promised us we would fight anyone who harbored the terrorist, and he made that promise as the head of our country. its obamas responsibility now to keep that promise since it was made by the OFFICE of the president. we have the power to totally eliminate pakistans nuclear threat to the world.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    In one of David Weber's recent novels (the otherwise putrid Out of the Dark), he describes aliens encountering human beings and wondering why in hell we have nuclear weaponry but go to war as though we don't.

Is there a situation that you think that we should have used another nuclear bomb, since WW2 ended?

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    If we were to to do it just need to take the big rocks and make them little rocks. Carpet bomb them like it was WWII all over again. That is how you fight a war. Screw surgical they need a complete and total ass whooping!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Word on the street is that this whole Osama thing is really to justify military action in Pakistan. Wonder if they'll be right...

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Is there a situation that you think that we should have used another nuclear bomb, since WW2 ended?
    Not really. My point is more that, if we're not willing to use nukes, perhaps we should pursue non-military options instead. This would in fact be my preferred solution to pretty much all of our problems.

But if we're going to war, let's ****ing go to WAR.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    The real question of the day, is will we continue paying Pakistan to hunt for Bin Laden?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Wouldn't it be nice if everyone in the world hated terrorists as much as we do? Then things would be a lot easier on our military. But since some countries love terrorists, shouldn't we let our military kick the crap out of them?

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Does this mean the clock is getting closer to midnight?

This!

If we go to war against Pakistan, count on losing a LOT more than a few thousand folks. We nuke Pakistan, China nukes us, then Russia nukes us and China, then NK nukes SK because China nuked us, then Iran begins hitting bases in Iraq and Israel. Israel nukes anything not nailed down.

Nuking anything is a flashpoint, pure and simple. Then WE ALL die. Let your ethnocentrism and religious ferver die a little bit unless you want everything you ever had or lost, anything you ever loved or hated, everything, now gone due to bloodlust over fallen friends. The days of getting drunk, remembering friends lost in the Crusades, grabbing your sword and sticking it into the closest Moor you can find are over. Now, everyone can nuke each other at whim... :rolleyes:

I lost a friend too in Iraq. Miss him big time, like one would never believe. But to threaten everyone because of hate and rash action, that is foolish compounded thousand fold.

Nonviolent first: Cut aid. They obviously DONT want it, and should not get it if we can PROVE they aided and abetted him. But I would think it's individuals, not the entire nationstate, at fault here.

If one wants action, I can't even believe I am saying this, but begin damaging infrastructure. Cut their meager utilities. Bleed them dry.

But nukes, glassing the place, poison gas, biological warfare, where are we going to draw the line for our hate to subside? How much pain and destruction are we willing to sow before we become the monsters themselves? :twocents:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    If we were to to do it just need to take the big rocks and make them little rocks. Carpet bomb them like it was WWII all over again. That is how you fight a war. Screw surgical they need a complete and total ass whooping!

CWOOD has it right. If we had prosecuted both Afganistan and Iraq as we did WWII instead of worrying about the "Hearts and Minds" our Uniformed Men and Women would have been home a long time ago.
    Victory is ugly, there is no way to color it differently. If the linguni spined hand wringers would accept that, some of OUR soldiers, friends, family, and otherwise would be home safe and sound instead of occupying a grave plot or a VA hospital bed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am not advocating that we nuke the Pakis, but I don't for a second believe that China, Russia or any other country is going to commit suicide and start an all out nuclear war with us in protest. We could remove Pakistan from the map and still have enough left to destroy the entire rest of the world.

Top Bottom