Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    8-2.jpg

Aaargh!!!!

Turn on the computer this morning to see my Mother in Law all over the screen...

Don

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Happy to report last night we went on a Pizza run and drove by to see the dog tethered on the tie out. Not sure what brought on the voice of reason, but I am happy to report a good nights sleep was had by all at our place!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Happy to report last night we went on a Pizza run and drove by to see the dog tethered on the tie out. Not sure what brought on the voice of reason, but I am happy to report a good nights sleep was had by all at our place!

Glad it's starting to get better. My prayers are that it continues to stay that way.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

OK, Which one of you lurkers is the owner of the dog? Fess up.
    :):

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Is this the first time in INGO history the term jackass was meant to describe a literal jackass?
    :rofl:

LOL - I was wondering that too! We had to ask 'did the OP mean a literal Jackass' just to be sure? Yep, I want one now. We have yotes on property and the kids have instruction to shoot on sight - would prefer a better deterrent and something that is an easier solution at dusk. Might have to nudge IndyJohn to get that fence up sooner than planned...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I grew up in a rural area and we had chickens. Shooting dogs makes for bad neighbors, so I'd try to avoid shooting it if I could. My granddad had an escalation of force with dogs. Rat shot or rock salt peppered in their hindquarters at close range usually got them to associate our land with pain, and that would end the issue. Some dogs are slow learners, though. Then more lethal remedies may be required. That may be shooting, trapping, or poisoning, depending on the circumstances.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I grew up in a rural area and we had chickens. Shooting dogs makes for bad neighbors, so I'd try to avoid shooting it if I could. My granddad had an escalation of force with dogs. Rat shot or rock salt peppered in their hindquarters at close range usually got them to associate our land with pain, and that would end the issue. Some dogs are slow learners, though. Then more lethal remedies may be required. That may be shooting, trapping, or poisoning, depending on the circumstances.

people not keeping there dogs on there land makes for bad neighbors........my dogs stay where they are suppost to stay......and i want the same from my neighbors....everyone around here knows to keep control of there animals.....or else...

Top Bottom