• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Funny. People disarm because of signs. To each their own. Hope you or your family don't die because of your poor choice.

Point taken. I got "the look" from my pregnant wife and caved, a first. On the flip side, she registered where I could carry and not at the GFZ store. That's going to translate to a LOT of sales missed by the GFZ store and I'm going to make sure they know it (as well as thank the other store). Probably $2-3k in sales...

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Break or disobey rights??? Is that possible?

So you don't think it's possible for someone to encroach on another's citizens rights ?

Do you think it's your decision on what you bring and how you contain yourself when you are on another person's or corporations property ?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    CB, congrats on the little ones coming up. If you make your way to the southside, just know that Toys'R'Us is a "GFZ" but every employee there is oblivious to everything or doesn't care. I walked that store for an hour buying Christmas presents and not a word was uttered.

Regardless, have fun with the little ones and enjoy every minute you can, they grow up real fast.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    So you don't think it's possible for someone to encroach on another's citizens rights ?

Do you think it's your decision on what you bring and how you contain yourself when you are on another person's or corporations property ?
    Of course it's possible to encroach on others rights. I didn't say otherwise.

yes it IS MY decision to carry my firearm when and where I choose!

How I "contain" myself? I don't know what that means.
    and that was the point of my post that you quoted... I don't think you can "break or disobey" someone's rights.
    Rules and laws? Yes. Rights? Ummm, no.

Top Bottom