• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have seen plenty of threads about shotguns.
    Im sure there is just as much interest as there is for semi-autos, revolvers, rifles and other firearms.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    IMO, there is less talk about shotguns because most people already have them and use them, and don't really need more info about them. Everybody wants to talk about their new AR/AK/SKS etc etc and all of the accessories they have for it. Shotguns, not so much. I'm sure that pretty much everybody who is active on the forum has one, but just doesn't feel the need to talk about it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    IMO, there is less talk about shotguns because most people already have them and use them, and don't really need more info about them. Everybody wants to talk about their new AR/AK/SKS etc etc and all of the accessories they have for it. Shotguns, not so much. I'm sure that pretty much everybody who is active on the forum has one, but just doesn't feel the need to talk about it.
    ^^^This^^^ And also the "come and go" explanation. Same with Mosins... there will be a rash of Mosin threads (especially in spring it seems) and then they settle down.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Those who call them such will not have anything sold to them by me.
    I also will not buy from them.
    And I won't help when they post problems with their gear.
    I deal with it just fine :)

PUalum04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Hope
    I do all of my chatting about shotguns over on Shotgunworld.com. Very good group of people with a vast amount of knowledge on shotguns, especially for collectors. No offense to anyone here, but there just doesn't seem to be much interest in fine shotguns.

I love Belgium Brownings (Auto-5 & Superposed) and I spend all of my time in the Browning subforum. You should check it out.

RealTree

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 9, 2011
    Greenwood
    Clearly the reason why there isn't much talk about shotguns is because the conversation starts and ends with the 870 being the best proven shot gun for all purposes!

Top Bottom