• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Another prepper and I were discussing over lunch today the potential difficulties of delivering children in a post-SHTF scenario.

As such, we're coming out with a vasectomy kit one could use to perform the procedure on himself with just items you already have on hand (Whiskey, signal mirror, Surefire, tourniquet, kevlar string and AK dust cover).

All packaged up in small container that fits in any bugout bag.

More news forthcoming.

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Not sure if I even want to hear the "more news"

It won't be as bad as the time Steve Tarani and I were having dinner in a nice restaurant and he told the story of the Ranger who performed hemorrhoid surgery on himself with a fixed blade Strider Karambit...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    images

images

images

images

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I don't get this at all.
    So in this SHTF fantasy, you're just going to survive until you die. No effort towards survival of the species... just you, until you eek out your final, .... what ... 20, 30 more years of exsistence until you expire, with your cold, dead hands clutching your emasculated testicles?????
    Excuse me, but you may need that seed to father the next generation of survivalists. You're progeny may be the things that actually save your ass in this imaginary, post-SHTF world.
    Leave the boys alone!

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I don't get this at all.
    So in this SHTF fantasy, you're just going to survive until you die. No effort towards survival of the species... just you, until you eek out your final, .... what ... 20, 30 more years of exsistence until you expire, with your cold, dead hands clutching your emasculated testicles?????
    Excuse me, but you may need that seed to father the next generation of survivalists. You're progeny may be the things that actually save your ass in this imaginary, post-SHTF world.
    Leave the boys alone!

Good point. How about a kit on reversing a vasectomy :D

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I don't get this at all.
    Leave the boys alone!
    I'll gladly do my part.:):

No fat chicks.

OK fat chicks too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Another prepper and I were discussing over lunch today the potential difficulties of delivering children in a post-SHTF scenario.

As such, we're coming out with a vasectomy kit one could use to perform the procedure on himself with just items you already have on hand (Whiskey, signal mirror, Surefire, tourniquet, kevlar string and AK dust cover).

All packaged up in small container that fits in any bugout bag.

More news forthcoming.

WHAT>>>>>REALLY.....No freaking way anyone gets a knife out and comes (Wow, that just came out, oops again) towards the boys. Want to die after surviving the initial drama of the big catastrophe, try this.

Top Bottom