• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    I don't get this at all.
    So in this SHTF fantasy, you're just going to survive until you die. No effort towards survival of the species... just you, until you eek out your final, .... what ... 20, 30 more years of exsistence until you expire, with your cold, dead hands clutching your emasculated testicles?????
    Excuse me, but you may need that seed to father the next generation of survivalists. You're progeny may be the things that actually save your ass in this imaginary, post-SHTF world.
    Leave the boys alone!

:noway::noway::noway:

Darwinism....

If someone is THAT stupid you don't want their genes polluting the pool anyway. :cool:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Or just use this??? :dunno:

condoms.jpg
    You can't use them twice? :dunno:

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Condoms break. Plus you need them for field expedient water carriers.

I'm working on a reverse kit, too. It's not really that complicated. Surgical glue is really all you need in addition to the original kit. Some aligator clips are useful but not totally necessary.

I'll put a video on youtube of the whole procedure from start to finish when my buddy gets out of the hospital again. I think that's better than trying to explain the process.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have already been gelded and still plan on telling every gal that we owe it to the world to be fruitful and multiply :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Condoms break. Plus you need them for field expedient water carriers.

I'm working on a reverse kit, too. It's not really that complicated. Surgical glue is really all you need in addition to the original kit. Some aligator clips are useful but not totally necessary.

I'll put a video on youtube of the whole procedure from start to finish when my buddy gets out of the hospital again. I think that's better than trying to explain the process.

So, you did this too your buddy and he is in the hospital...or did I miss something....No hospitals if the SHTF

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    There's a trial and error process in everything. That's the point, we need to get this down PRIOR to shtf.

He has almost total mobility back and the docs aren't too worried. I also learned somthing valuable: you can administer anitbiotics through an I.V. I didn't know that before.

I'm working on a simplified procedure for that as well. Since my buddy is in the hospital, I'm practicing this on a neighborhood cat. In an actual scenario, I won't have to deal with shaving the hair first, which was difficult with the cat.

I should just get everything in a cohesive presentation before I show everyone, rather than just give bits and pieces of info at a time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's a trial and error process in everything. That's the point, we need to get this down PRIOR to shtf.

He has almost total mobility back and the docs aren't too worried. I also learned somthing valuable: you can administer anitbiotics through an I.V. I didn't know that before.

I'm working on a simplified procedure for that as well. Since my buddy is in the hospital, I'm practicing this on a neighborhood cat. In an actual scenario, I won't have to deal with shaving the hair first, which was difficult with the cat.

I should just get everything in a cohesive presentation before I show everyone, rather than just give bits and pieces of info at a time.

I'll be here all week, tip your waitress........:D

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    In the long term SHTF scenario, birth control would be essential.

Humans are amazingly stupid and primitive when it comes to procreating without foreseeing consequences. Make babies then feed babies. Nowadays the social net feeds babies that parents didn't plan on feeding on their own. If that wasn't there, you'd see bad things. Someday that net might not be there to feed them. In a very long period of scarcity, having a child would be more than cruel.

Look at other parts of the world that hasn't had prosperity of any sort for 100's of years: they still crank out babies like sausages in the area that was called Biafra, and much of the continent is the same way.

If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

Top Bottom