• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pewpew2232

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 22, 2021
    Charlestown
    Had the lcp for awhile, liked it a lot until the extractor flew off around the 500 round mark. Ruger sent me a new one for free easy to replace but made me lose confidence in it. Went to a Khar cw380 trigger sucked, slide is stupid heavy to pull back, wasn’t 100% reliable. Went to a Kel Tec P32, extra round over the 380s, last shot hold open, way less recoil. About 600 rounds in and have yet to have a malfunction. Recently got a seecamp 32 and I’m liking it a lot a little heavy and wide for what it is though. Have also shot the sig p238 and they’re great but I don’t like the idea of cocked and locked in my pocket. The NAA minis are worth looking into, they don’t take much more room than a pocket knife but the short comings are obvious. Also had one of their Guardian 380s reliable but heavy, bulky, and harsh recoil.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Sold my 365 as I could not used to the site picture and simply could not shoot it very well.
    The Taurus GX4 appears to be a direct competitor to the Sig.
    Has anyone had any experience with this new offering ?

Grump01

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Madison County
    Except on the front end, I don't consider the 238/938's to be smaller than the 365. IWB with a Don Hume 715 or ankle with an Ankle Glove seem best options. Even OWB with either DeSantis Mini Slide or Speed Scabbard should conceal enough unless your jacket is real tight.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    In my worthless opinion, the LCP is impossible to beat for deep concealment. Ive had 5 over years, and everyone of them was utterly reliable except for the first time. You'd be hard pressed to find something that is easier to carry with the track record of the Ruger LCP
    You may be new, but your opinion is not worthless. This is what we do here; share our experiences. Welcome!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    In my worthless opinion, the LCP is impossible to beat for deep concealment. Ive had 5 over years, and everyone of them was utterly reliable except for the first time. You'd be hard pressed to find something that is easier to carry with the track record of the Ruger LCP
    I liked the LCP too. I only got rid of it because .380 was impossible to find. That's the only knock for a deep concealment/2nd option gun.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I really like the SW Bodyguard .380. Less than 1 pound loaded. It's been uber reliable.
    Small enough to fit inside a suit pocket with enough oomph to get you out of a pickle.
    I bought a bodyguard when they first hit market. I liked it a lot cause it was a big improvement over the LCP. A lot has changed and innovation has come a long way since then and I dont really like it as much anymore. Worst thing is the trigger. I'm seriously considering selling it and picking up an LCP Max now.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I'm a revolver guy at heart and I love my Smith & Wesson 340 PD DAO in .357 magnum...
    It's the smallest that I'll go and it fits quite well in a pocket with a Don Hume Leather Pocket Holster...
    It conceals well and has easy access if needed...
    Either .357 magnum or .38 Special are more than adequate for personal / self-defense...

pGO1UL3.jpg

StatlRed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Indy Southsider--Johnson County
    My favorite is a Sig P938 with a "Sticky Holster" for pocket carry. I have had it about 5 years, put many rounds through it.

I've purchased one of the Springfield EMP 3" and may switch to it for carry. I just haven't put enough rounds through it to consider it broken in.

dan1856

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2017
    Fishers
    I don't have any experience with the Sig P365 but the Kahr is an excellent conceal carry option. I own a CM9 and it is my go to conceal option especially in the summer.

Seven High

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Safariland produces a horizontal shoulder holster for the 365. It’s made out of polymer. It would be a good option unless you have to take off your suit jacket.

Top Bottom