• ...and so much more!
  • kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    It's almost impossible to beat the LCP for size. The couple I've shot have all been shootable and accurate beyond any reasonable expectation for a pistol that small. They aren't without downsides, however:

1. There's no slide lock, so, it's not the fastest pistol to reload
    2. Sights are pretty much non-existent
    3. Reliability is hit and miss. If your pistol works out of the box, you're probably good to go, barring something catastrophic. Mine wouldn't run with any ammo out of the box, but Ruger sent a shipping label and replaced the whole top end with no hassle.

The P380 is a lot more expensive, but a whole lot more refined - better sights, better trigger, slide stop, useable sights, etc.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    If a P365 is too "big" for carry....the P938 is your next choice IMHO. The P238 is a tad smaller but I've never been a fan of its shoot-ability compared to the P938.

The key, in my experience, to CC in dress pants is a very good belt. I suggest Kore but many options exist.

kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Step 1: Phlster Enigma. Or make your own similar device.

Step 2: another belly band system that has a hard kydex trigger guard mounted to it.

Step 3: Quality holsters and quality belts will really really help the process of concealing even in strong-side carry

Step 4: AIWB or centerline carry is the easiest way to conceal - see step 1 and 2.

Freebie: If carrying AWIB or centerline, a larger firearm (or a larger holster around a smaller gun) will work better than a small gun in a small holster.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I carry a 642 nearly everywhere and have yet to find a situation where I can't carry it. It can be bulky though so I see your dilemma. Try a NAA!

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    I've had very good experiences carrying the Ruger LCP II. So much so that my wife decided it was hers now. I'm working on buying a first gen to replace it. Pocket carry is king for convienence. 20200310_002005.jpg

Eric94

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2022
    Georgetown
    I'm constantly in a suit for my job and have recently realized that even my Sig P365 is not small enough to conceal the way I'd like it to all the time. I'm looking into a Sig P238/P938, Ruger LCP, and Khar P380/PM9 for an even smaller carry option. I'd love to hear any opinions/experiences with any of these firearms as I have only had a chance to shoot the P238. Any other recommendations are welcome!
    LCP max gets my vote
    Springfield 911 or sig equivalent if you want something unique.
    I believe they even make a 9mm model.
    Walther PPK. Expensive but classy.

Top Bottom