• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    That's an awfully broad brush. Every one of the big blue states has large rural areas. I'm not sure how you think that no one there shoots for fun.
    Of all those "new purchaser" guns that have been sold since the Pan(Dem)ic began, I would bet everything you own that the majority of them haven't had more than 2 boxes of shells through them since purchased...going all the way back to March 2020. Most people don't even pay attention to whether they themselves have the ability to work the gun, much less the gun's ability to work.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I'm waiting for the smart gun that uses smart bullets, and is ran by thought.

The most cost-effective smart bomb is the Joint Direct Attack Munition, or JDAM. The JDAM is actually a GPS guidance kit for Mk-82/83/84 bombs (500/1000/2000 pound general purpose dumb bombs) as well as the 2000 pound bunker buster.

The JDAM makes dumb bombs smart, and gives us bang for the buck (money line from my speech on the JDAM at the USAF Senior NCO Academy in 2005... can't make this stuff up.)

Back to your question: call Raytheon. They are a defense contractor so there is very little they won't do for money.
    RTX already has money to develop "smart munitions" for the military. Smart guns would be a cinch, for anyone who can submit a funded RFP. The charge numbers can be set up Monday; operators (and Engineers, and Contract Admins) are standing by to take your call.

What gun owners really need to be watching, is the physical security market. Technology is already there to scan humans and deny entry into a building; it's just expensive and requires either human attendants, or a "two door" entry vestibule like they have at Indiana Members Credit Union (but mostly leave turned off on days when the Asian Refugees show up to cash their checks, since it's such a pain in the butt to customers and employees).

...Does anybody know a gunsmith who can deactivate smart gun safeties?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom