• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Yeah, if for no other reason than finding out what the eff he wants with you. Witnesses. Recordings. Blahblahblah.
    yeah, that. Take the bull by the horns... Then jab your thumbs in his eyes and make him scream like a little biatch:evilangel: this might not be sound, logical advice.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    ****UPDATE**** Well after weeks of feeling like a prisoner and dodging my neighbor it has come to a head. I own a landscape company and had some of my employees working at my home today. The neighbor came over and puffed up on my employee asking them where I was at, he was on my property, threatening my employees that I need to contact him. Tomorrow I am going to get a restraining order bc I feel like this guy is a threat to me and my family or friends even! I will keep this thread updated

:whistle:
    Keep yer 'restrain' order'......ON ya......all'a time.......

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    Yeah I would call him, or cross the street and knock on his door and find out his deal. Tell him you had nothing to do with what happened to him before, and want nothing to do with him now, and to leave you alone. No need to be violent or blatantly threatening, just honest and firm.
    As has been repeated, if you slap an ro on him "out of the blue" that may just set him off worse than talking to him, and cause more problems. Be armed when you talk to him in case something does happen, but talk to him.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    threatening my employees that I need to contact him.
    What does this even mean?

Sounds like you're still running around scared and you haven't even attempted to talk to the guy to clear the air.

I'd love to hear the whole story on this one, but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I'd love to hear the whole story on this one, but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen.

1352761070003.jpg

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    OK I have cameras at my home so I should have him on camera trying to intimidate my employee. I havent had time to check but will be later tonight. He asked my worker where I was at and that he is done playing these games and I need to get ahold of him or else. My worker said he was very threatening in his body language and tone. Let me remind you guys this guy is built like a mack truck, hes a lifetime criminal who knows hes bigger/badder than most people and uses it to intimidate people. I know with the restraining order its just paper but no **** if he comes on my property and tries to approach me I feel like I will be forced to draw my weapon.............its seriously coming to this, dude just needs to leave me alone and stop trying to contact me.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    No one here on INGO is going to be able to solve your problem. If he approaches you on your property, put your hand on your gun (don't draw) and hold your hand up and say "keep your distance and we can talk" (at least 20 ft). Don't get upset and twist your emotions when he calls you a little ***** for having a gun. He has already come onto your property to threaten you by proxy. Let his gibber gabber go in one ear and out the other and only reply to reasonably stated questions. Own the language and you will own the conversation.

EDIT: Also, try to be in sight of your property camera(s) with hopefully the tormenter in view as well.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Like many others have said, not dealing with this directly is continuing to inflame the situation. If he suspected you were guilty before, the shady way (in his eyes) you're dealing with it now has confirmed that and he's 100% sure you jacked him while he was away. Call, make a visit, tell him you're not interested in his bull****, and that you don't appreciate being intimidated. You're living in fear right now, and the longer you wait the worse it's going to be and the angrier he's going to get. Keep in mind that your family has to live with this too, and that's just not fair. As for the restraining order, on what grounds is a judge going to grant it? Your neighbor is looking at you funny and told someone who told someone that you need to contact him? Depending on his demeanor with your employee I suppose it's possible, but judges don't take these orders lightly. I agree that it will also **** this guy off royally, and in his mind confirm everything he thinks about you. Finally, do you really want to make this a legal matter before exploring other avenues?It's time to take a deep breath and make that call or drop by.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    I dont owe this guy **** and he is completely unpredictable, he could wreck me with one punch, I just dont think calling him or talking to him is going to do anything except put me in harms way. He is bad news all the way around. Im filing the restraining order in another hour after they reopen for lunch. He will prob get served by the end of the week, if he really wants to talk he can fight the order and talk to me in a court of law, with police around! I feel this is the most civil way to get this done and still protect myself and family.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Just remember that criminals don't follow laws and he's going to make it known to you once he's served. You're bound to become his pet project in stalking, harassment or worse. Might not even be him. I'm sure he has many cronies that will do his dirty work for him.

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    No one here on INGO is going to be able to solve your problem. If he approaches you on your property, put your hand on your gun (don't draw) and hold your hand up and say "keep your distance and we can talk" (at least 20 ft). Don't get upset and twist your emotions when he calls you a little ***** for having a gun. He has already come onto your property to threaten you by proxy. Let his gibber gabber go in one ear and out the other and only reply to reasonably stated questions. Own the language and you will own the conversation.

EDIT: Also, try to be in sight of your property camera(s) with hopefully the tormenter in view as well.
    I'm going with ^, 100%! You'll at some point have to talk to him. Do it on YOUR terms! On camera will keep you from spending the night in jail, if it turns ugly.

BTW, .45 ACP is a pretty good force equalizer! It don't care HOW big he is!

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I'm sorry you are having to go thru all of this, no way to have to live. I've never experienced this kind of stuff, so I don't have any advice, but praying for the best for you & your family.

Top Bottom