• Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    Get a restraining order.

Document everything.

If he isn't married to the woman across the street, the restraining order may prevent him from even going there. Good, if so.

Establish and maintain boundaries. If he crosses those boundaries, you MUST assert consequences, or he will learn you are a pushover.

Good luck.

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    There was this one girl I dated for a few months, years back. She started acting really shady, disappearing for days at a time, and we broke it off. Several months later, she got in touch with me on Facebook begging for me to take her back, but mentioned that she'd told her family that the reason we broke up was because I was a drug dealer. Mentioned it to a mutual friend (former co-worker, really) and they said that around the time we'd broken up, she'd started taking meth. Nope'd right on out of there.

This is the correct response to the crazy.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Get a restraining order.

Document everything.

If he isn't married to the woman across the street, the restraining order may prevent him from even going there. Good, if so.

Establish and maintain boundaries. If he crosses those boundaries, you MUST assert consequences, or he will learn you are a pushover.

Good luck.

Based on the information he has presented, what grounds does he have for a restraining order? I don't like my neighbors boyfriend, can I get a restraining order too?

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I've got mind control over Sneeze. He be like, "Shut the *&^% up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again...

Man, Sneeze, I thought you had $200.
    I do. But I wanna spend some of Cole's money...
    What you got on my 40 Cole?

Man my ex girlfriend gave me that chain! :(

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's 1911 either
    I didn't covet it, just touched it an awful lot :lmfao:

Ohhh...the illicit "gun fondling" we see from time to time. We had that happen at our Meet & Greet in Nashville recently.

2fedd333-60cc-49d8-be37-f04e2b2d1b9c_zpsd286e29a.jpg

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    from what i gather from your story he has already done 5 yrs and then 10 more so more then likely he will be back in before long and your worries will be over but till then just do your own thing and keep your distance... If he contacts you let him know your not friends and didnt have anything to do with his missing stuff if that comes up... the leo's will more then likely be on your side given his past if it comes to that ?

Last edited:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Even among sheep there are those who are displaying horns. The wolf steers far clear of the ram, even if he is a sheep.
    The hungry wolf is intimidated by neither sheep nor ram. The 'determined' and 'aggressive' wolf also knows that, by killing the ram first, the wolf then has his pick of sheep.

Just sayin'...

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    Just call him..quit being afraid....just confront him and deal with it...As the good book says, "The fear of man is a snare." He may just want to talk or apologize or make peace....
    He contacted this kinda mutual friend of ours and gave him his number and said i needed to call him. I just dont want to confront him or have to deal with him, I didnt do anything to him in the first place and have no reason to call or chat with him

Top Bottom