• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've seen some stuff about the BUYCott but haven't really looked into it because I'm not a coffee drinker. Then I happened on an article about the ngvac boycott. I'm heading to Starbucks. Not sure what I'm going to buy though. Maybe a smoothie. :D

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Look forward to seeing some of my fellow practicers of the second amendment out there! I enjoy me some coffee for sure, and I don't think I'll have a problem giving a few bucks for a cup =P.

Besides, if the wife can support breastfeeding @ Target I can support my right to wear a beautiful 1911 at Starbucks, right?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well, folks, our support appears to be making the news! I haven't seen anything in Indiana yet, but LOTS of stuff nationally. Here is an example;
    Guns and coffee: Starbucks again an open carry policy battleground | LoudounTimes.com

The opening line says it all;
    Starbucks is being boycotted today for its gun policy. The company is also selling a truckload of coffee.
    Not only is Starbucks getting some positive reinforcement for its policy, I guarantee that other folks are paying attention as well.

Due to some personal reasons, I was not able to participate today. I WILL be out and about tomorrow, and have a couple of stops planned. My wife's card needs "recharged" as well.

Way to go INGOS!

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I like the thought of that print-out, but I don't like the large black box at the bottom.....I made a different version, for those who are so inclined.

Thank you VERY MUCH for putting this flier together. I used a good number of copies. It was great for letting the operators of the stores know why I was there and for saying "Thank You".

Well done BlueEagle!

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    My first stop at 106th & 421 went good.
    I will also be at the one on 36 in front on Meijer (Avon) after we are done at Chick fil a.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Thank you VERY MUCH for putting this flier together. I used a good number of copies. It was great for letting the operators of the stores know why I was there and for saying "Thank You".

Well done BlueEagle!

I am glad that you got some use out of it! I liked the idea of the flier that was already floating around, but I thought that it could use a view design tweaks. If it helped anybody out, I feel good about putting it together. :)

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Didn't do the 2 dollar bill thing, but I OC'ed (which is very rare for winter time for me) into the Valpo store by wagners ribs this afternoon.

Girl behind the counter said she's never seen a tuesday this busy.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Starbucks might have to get a new marketing ad campaign going catering to us gun owners after today. Boy wouldn't that really pizz off all of them Communist Liberals! :D

BTW stopped at my local for a hot chocolate. :yesway:

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Deb and I were there this evening at the Starbucks in Bloomington near Lowes. We both carried and I was trying to open carry, but my coat kept covering it up!! Dang winter, anyway.
    Bought a couple drinks, and a Valentines gift card for the SIL and Daughter. I paid with some $2.00 bills, and handed out a flyer, explaining our position, and promising more business. It seemed that it may have been the first of the flyers they received today. I'm sure it wasn't the last, though, since I saw INGOer Mr. Habbib as he was leaving, but I think he was in a hurry, or on a mission, since he didn't hear me and walked right out .
    I hope INGO has successfully done its part in this counter protest. I know Deb and I will be more likely to frequent Starbucks from now on, if for no other reason than the hot chocolate is delicious, :yesway: albeit a little pricey.

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Hit Starbucks twice yesterday at Wabash & 25th in Terre Haute....once alone, OC and once with my lovely bride of 38 years, both of us OCing :)

No one seemed to notice either time.....as it should be :D

Top Bottom