• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    So today we had a assembly. We walked into the gym and there was our principles and teachers and armed LEOs. The principle gave a speech about how bad the some students were being and he announced that SWAT teams were now going to be patrolling our halls and the area around the school. So now we have more people watching us

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    tumblr_lu5qrongBX1qe4ivm.gif

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    They were probably distributing a certain 'dried plant', this is justified action IMO.

We must police the world and fight this evil plant's dried ovaries from spreading!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    IF there has been a lot of violence or harm to students, I could squint at this and see where the addition of an armed security guard might be a good short term deterrent to some of the issues.

I'm gonna say that it is very unlikely for an actual S.W.A.T. team (which is special weapons and tactics) is going to be patrolling your halls. That is either exaggeration, or intimidation, but does not seem to fit into what a SWAT team would do. What happens if the SWAT team is needed someplace else for a justified raid or other action during their normal patrol of your school? Do you guys go on lock-down until the SWAT team gets back?

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Stident violence, dried plants, kids misbehaving On school grounds, a kid was shanked earlier in the year.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Unfortunately, I would not put it past schools these days. My senior year an article was published in our school paper about "Mexican Slackoff Day." The Hispanics were obviously upset and tried to fight everyone, because no one knew who wrote the article. I walked out of my last period class and saw LEOs with hands on their guns and a couple had rifles with them. The girl who wrote it got in some deep stuff because of it, as did the editor for publishing it, and the teacher for not putting her foot down.

Top Bottom