• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm thinking it's probably not SWAT, as they have actual duties to be doing that don't involve the school every now and again. If this is true, the principle likely treated the addition of a few more officers patrolling nearby as a "SWAT squad" or something.

Let us remember that these are the geniuses that banned sharpies because people were marking themselves up with them.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    O lord...:facepalm:

private schools still do that though.

Far too many kids today have never been corrected. They think they can do anything and get away with it. There is no reason for them to be running the schools. Detentions and suspensions don't work. The parents don't give them what they need at home. Did you read where he said someone got shanked at his school? Stupid parents made stupid kids and sent them to be the school systems problem. People blame teachers for doing a poor job but many can't do their job because of douche bag kids thinking they need to run the classroom.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Wait you say you don't believe me? I'm gomna try to find a press release. Also a cop spoke to us and said the area around the school is a big crime area he also says the worst part is the cops will be bored Because no one will do anything cause they know they'll be caught so they will arrest everyomr in sight or something like that

Is there a press release yet?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    when I graduated in 02, we had armed LEO at lunch and most of the day (off duty of course).

We never had a weapons violation that I know of, only kids getting into fights.

Sounds to me like admin being lazy, just like it did to me back then.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    We do have school liason officers and a couple of them are on the SWAT team but they don't patrol the school in full gear. They are an asset when it comes to taking care of in school problems. They also provide "officer friendly" programs to the feeder school.

They don't arrive in armored tanks (inside joke).

Top Bottom