• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Well I’m sure they are, wasn’t demeaning them, just playing off the idea that were always being watched, and especially on a gun forum.

Hey wait a minute, you seem nice and all but your name makes you look like an alphabet boy…
    Honestly I did not think you were demeaning anyone, sorry if it came across that way. Present company excepted, a lot of times people,will demean your , arm chair quarterback you etc. Trick is to smile and wave and move on.

Lots of times things are done that never makes the press, people are often unaware of unseen efforts and results that make a difference.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    It seems as though my choice of calibers is justified....according to the Dementor In Chief.....I mean come on I got a double barrel shotgun because of what he said........I guess this should have been in purple....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not being sarcastic, but was the pineapple pizza reference before my time?
    No. It’s been an ongoing thing. Some people think it’s normal to put pineapple on pizza. But in reality there’s no such thing as a pineapple pizza. It’s an oxymoron. You put pineapple on pizza and it ceases to be pizza. It’s something else at that point.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    No. It’s been an ongoing thing. Some people think it’s normal to put pineapple on pizza. But in reality there’s no such thing as a pineapple pizza. It’s an oxymoron. You put pineapple on pizza and it ceases to be pizza. It’s something else at that point.

Abomination comes to mind, but maybe that's to strong of a description.;)

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Agreed pineapple has no place on a pizza. I just did not understand the significance of it being in the thread.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Agreed pineapple has no place on a pizza. I just did not understand the significance of it being in the thread.
    The running joke is that every thread, if it lives long enough, will at some point turn into a discussion about food. And the pineapple on pizza abomination is the usual mode.

Top Bottom