• ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Some of you people need to watch some Dr. Pol:

[video=youtube;s1A-pvtmLBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1A-pvtmLBo[/video]

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    I ask for a bag if one is not offered. I figure if I try to leave with an unbagged item or with it in my pocket I might end up kissing the floor or explaining things to a rent-a-cop.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Well, first thing a young man learns is that all girls have cooties!! Don't want cooties on your new pliers. I mean, you should never ever let a girl lick your tool!. . .

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I was once at Lowe's and saw a guy come in and pull his cell phone out of his dirty contractor work pants. He looked at the screen and saw it was was smudged, so he licked the entire screen, wiped it on his disgusting pants and put it back in his pocket. I wonder how many times he does that everyday.

To the OP, I wouldn't ask for new pliers, but I can understand why you did. No need to ask for a bag though.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Maybe a therapist for your OCD? Do you carry a bottle of hand sanitizer if so problem solved. Slather that stuff all over and give it a good cleaning.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    I wouldn't have asked for a new set. The pliers wasn't even on the top 1000 dirtiest things u touched that day. Money,door handles, etc. Even if u payed with a debit card the card is dirtier just think of all the other card that's been swiped through there and where they have been. But to each their own.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I wouldn't have asked for a new set. The pliers wasn't even on the top 1000 dirtiest things u touched that day. Money,door handles, etc. Even if u payed with a debit card the card is dirtier just think of all the other card that's been swiped through there and where they have been. But to each their own.

You are correct, but there was no reason introduce a stranger to bodily fluids. Looks like a good portion of INGO is good with it. Where do we draw the line? Blood, mucus, etc.

Top Bottom