Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Skipped the gym on Friday and to make up for it I just went and chopped wood for an hour. I think next time I'll just go to the gym!

Man I know it.
    We cut/split/stacked all of our wood up until that hard winter 3 years ago. That was a game changer. We were running short with the sub-zero run and went out to cut more. So much snow we struggled getting back into the woods with the BIL's Kubota. Hydraulics on the splitter were not digging the cold. The saw's were hating the cold. I was hating the cold.
    Since then we buy/haul it. I have had to split a lot of what we got this year. :n00b:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I don't really mind splitting, it's just a workout! It's nice when it's good and seasoned and when it's been frozen for a while it just explodes apart when the axe hits it.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I did a quick look and saw 4 very nice guns listed by different members of the family. A couple CZs and two beautiful 1922s. I wish I had the cash for a couple of them.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I have a source telling me Shadow 2's will be available here soon. In fact he has 2 on order....my name is on one of them...:cool:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I just got back from fondling the SP01 Compact again. Definitely going to pick it up this week. Not sure if I'll put it on layaway until my birthday next month or just grab it and be done.
    Can you post a picture of this SP01 Compact you've been lusting over? I am familiar with most of the SP01 flavors, but other than the P-01, I can't find a pic of the SP01 Compact, unless I missed it on the CZ website.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom