Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That's cool. I wish someone would buy the Wizard's 85. That is one of the best ones we have. I guess I may have to put a couple more up and see if one will move. Terrible time to be selling.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's cool. I wish someone would buy the Wizard's 85. That is one of the best ones we have. I guess I may have to put a couple more up and see if one will move. Terrible time to be selling.

It is unless you know someone in the Market.
    Christmas debt coming in. Pre-tax returns. Dead of winter etc and so on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My SA Champion is full monti. Barrel slide/frame are all that remain of Springers build. I have well north of $1300 invested. Well north of that plus my time. It is a jewel. $850 is a steal.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I guess I will have to get some pictures of the PCR. I didn't really want to sell it but he needs the cash.

I was unsure as to selling the RAMI.
    Glad I did. Spouse and I were at the Mod belated seasonal gathering last nite in Speedway.
    When we were rolling home I noticed the touch screen on the stereo was not lit up.....good reason......some ****ing little prick stole the damn thing while we were inside.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Glad I did. Spouse and I were at the Mod belated seasonal gathering last nite in Speedway.
    When we were rolling home I noticed the touch screen on the stereo was not lit up.....good reason......some ****ing little prick stole the damn thing while we were inside.
    Aw ****! Un-freaking-believable.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Aw ****! Un-freaking-believable.

Yeah it sucks. I was in to good of a mood after dinner and time out with the spouse so screw it. I have no idea how they got in. I beeped the truck locked on the remote and it sounded the horn in response. Nothing else broken or stolen just the expensive stereo/video player. It was a large touch screen unit that was tied into the rear TV system. It would display what ever was on the TV so we could crash and die while distracted driving.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone. :coffee:

That pisses me off knowing that happened to you. I've had a car and my house both broken into over the years. The car didn't bother me as much as my house did. When they broke into the house they broke my daughter's piggy bank open for the change inside, but the worst of it was they stole a camcorder that had video footage of our last Christmas with Dad a few months before he passed. That one really hurt me.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    My sympathy on the lost items. Remember the times it has happened to myself and family members. Sucks.

On a brighter note, I may know some one invested in BA's loaded 9. Sent him the ad. Not sure if he currently has the scratch but he's been talking about something like that lately.

I want the wizard's 85 but I'm broke after Christmas.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I hate thieves. I've been pretty fortunate over the years, but there was one time... Back when I was in high school I had driven my dads car one day for some reason. Anywho, when I got home I forgot to lock it and that night it was rummaged through. If I remember right they only took our floor jack which was in the trunk. They went through the entire car. I'd never felt so violated. They left the aluminum wheel in the trunk off my grandmothers car which is why the jack was back there and I believe there was a GPS in the console they left. Funny part, there was snow on the ground so we were able to see their tracks walking down the whole street checking everyone's cars... They went through the whole neighborhood, there was like 5 cars with broken windows and stuff missing.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    :coffee: would be nice but my plans for re-sleep might get interrupted with a caffeine injection.

T-dogg will be getting a package on Friday. I hope he likes it. Great little piece. Just "Too" little.

Morning BA, CM. I wish i could sleep, thinking about Mom. Sorry to hear about your break in CM, I hate thieves. I'll let you know when the Shadow 2's arrive. Do you want me to put your name on one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom