Not open for further replies.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    GetFileAttachment

TT gunleather high ride snap finally arrived yesterday.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I usually run the rubber base plates, but I do have one 14 round mag that has an aluminum base plate from a Browning HP. Let me know if you want the FP lifter spring quickly and I'll bring my spare your way. Those things are really tiny and can be tough to find in the best of conditions. I lost the one from my 40P the other day only to find that it was still in the gun but just had slipped down out of place.

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a few on the way. There's no rush on getting it back together. Thanks again!

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I want to go to the 1500, but don't know if I'll be able to make it work this time. I want to pick up some first aid stuff and my carry ammo. Gun shops don't have the HST 9mm in the 50 round boxes for some reason, and it is much much cheaper to buy it that way. I can always find it at the 1500 though.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Almost forgot, I ran out to MCFG with my son this morning and put a quick 50 rounds through the SP01 Compact. I had my P01 alongside for comparison. The chunky little SP01C is amazingly flat shooting. There is no muzzle flip and you can keep rounds on target as fast as you can manage the trigger. The P01 had only a hint more muzzle flip though and was also easy to keep on target, so we'll see how the two compare once I get the SP01C Cajunized to match the P01. I really love that format pistol.

I have been looking forward to your impressions of the SP-01C. Sounds like a great little range gun.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think it's 15%. That can add up, but they do seem to be able to move things and get a reasonable price while doing it.

Yeah, can't do that. If I wanted to sell the gun for that much of a loss I could sell it easily here. Before I'd do that I'd keep it. The sign on bonus I'll be getting for the new gig makes it so that selling it isn't a big deal now. I'll likely drop it a little more and if it doesn't sell, I'll put it back in the safe. My stepson (wife's son) has expressed interest in it, so I might keep it in the safe until he comes up with the money.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    So when is the P10 going to hit store shelves?

I don't know. I guess they are available. From what I can tell quite a few people who qualify for CZ's LEO/Military sales have called up CZ-USA and purchased one and already have it. I don't know if distributors have picked them up yet.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have been looking forward to your impressions of the SP-01C. Sounds like a great little range gun.

Once I get some more time behind the trigger and have had time to do the detail polish, I'll do a better write-up of the gun. From the initial outing though, I'm impressed. I've been carrying it around the house all morning to see how it carries and, while you can feel it there, it's not bad. It will be a while before I carry it outside of the house, but it should be a decent EDC for anyone that has good leather for it. It carries about as well as my 75B Compact, which is not really a surprise. I had to run out to the bank a bit ago and grabbed the P01 and that one does carry better. But Sp01C is not bad.

So when is the P10 going to hit store shelves?

I have mixed feeling on this. Part of me is eagerly awaiting seeing one in person, yet I also know that another part of me will want to buy it, knowing full well that we're already over budget for gun stuff this year. I really do need to post some stuff to make room in the budget for the new stuff. I really hate selling stuff though.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    I don't know. I guess they are available. From what I can tell quite a few people who qualify for CZ's LEO/Military sales have called up CZ-USA and purchased one and already have it. I don't know if distributors have picked them up yet.

I was told by the Outdoorsman that CZ did not have a military discount program

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    There is a LE dealer in Ohio. Seems like the best option, if you qualify, would be to call up CZ-USA and place an order. You can save a bit of money and possibly get the gun sooner than it is hitting the shelves. It says military and first responder, so fire and ems is probably also good to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom