Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I didn't see one on the CZ Forum.
    WTS: CZ Compact 40 - REDUCED

I want a CZ 97 in 10mm.

That's my grail gun. I'd sell a car to pick one of those up. If it were in stainless, I'd sell one of the sons. Maybe that's a bit much. I'd probably just rent them out.

I noticed that the other day... Missed the boat last year on that one.

I did notice that CDI sales has a bunch of surplus Hi-Powers now.

I used to be into Hi Powers, but since getting into CZs, the Hi Powers don't enthuse me a much. The inner workings of the CZ are done better than the HP to me. After buying a full size CZ, I ended up selling my Hi Power and have not regretted it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    WTS: CZ Compact 40 - REDUCED

That's my grail gun. I'd sell a car to pick one of those up. If it were in stainless, I'd sell one of the sons. Maybe that's a bit much. I'd probably just rent them out.

I used to be into Hi Powers, but since getting into CZs, the Hi Powers don't enthuse me a much. The inner workings of the CZ are done better than the HP to me. After buying a full size CZ, I ended up selling my Hi Power and have not regretted it.

I believe the 75 is somewhat of a Hi-power copy save the slide in frame part.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The grip shape is reminiscent of the Hi Power, but beyond that, there's not much alike. Visually similar, but mechanically different. I think that it's the stepped grip that throws a lot of people off.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    good afternoon all. I know you guys are probably tired of fielding questions from the newly converted CZ crowd, BUT. I am having a depressing issue with some wood grips that just showed up from CZC. I was all giddy to put them on as soon as I got home last night, only to find I can not insert a magazine with them on. Is this normal? Should I try to find the high spots and sand or send them back?

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    good afternoon all. I know you guys are probably tired of fielding questions from the newly converted CZ crowd, BUT. I am having a depressing issue with some wood grips that just showed up from CZC. I was all giddy to put them on as soon as I got home last night, only to find I can not insert a magazine with them on. Is this normal? Should I try to find the high spots and sand or send them back?

Not normal, you are on track, I would look for the high spots and sand and should not be difficult!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Elevated Arms
    Top Bottom