Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I didn't see one on the CZ Forum.
    WTS: CZ Compact 40 - REDUCED

I want a CZ 97 in 10mm.

That's my grail gun. I'd sell a car to pick one of those up. If it were in stainless, I'd sell one of the sons. Maybe that's a bit much. I'd probably just rent them out.

I noticed that the other day... Missed the boat last year on that one.

I did notice that CDI sales has a bunch of surplus Hi-Powers now.

I used to be into Hi Powers, but since getting into CZs, the Hi Powers don't enthuse me a much. The inner workings of the CZ are done better than the HP to me. After buying a full size CZ, I ended up selling my Hi Power and have not regretted it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    WTS: CZ Compact 40 - REDUCED

That's my grail gun. I'd sell a car to pick one of those up. If it were in stainless, I'd sell one of the sons. Maybe that's a bit much. I'd probably just rent them out.

I used to be into Hi Powers, but since getting into CZs, the Hi Powers don't enthuse me a much. The inner workings of the CZ are done better than the HP to me. After buying a full size CZ, I ended up selling my Hi Power and have not regretted it.

I believe the 75 is somewhat of a Hi-power copy save the slide in frame part.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The grip shape is reminiscent of the Hi Power, but beyond that, there's not much alike. Visually similar, but mechanically different. I think that it's the stepped grip that throws a lot of people off.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    good afternoon all. I know you guys are probably tired of fielding questions from the newly converted CZ crowd, BUT. I am having a depressing issue with some wood grips that just showed up from CZC. I was all giddy to put them on as soon as I got home last night, only to find I can not insert a magazine with them on. Is this normal? Should I try to find the high spots and sand or send them back?

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    good afternoon all. I know you guys are probably tired of fielding questions from the newly converted CZ crowd, BUT. I am having a depressing issue with some wood grips that just showed up from CZC. I was all giddy to put them on as soon as I got home last night, only to find I can not insert a magazine with them on. Is this normal? Should I try to find the high spots and sand or send them back?

Not normal, you are on track, I would look for the high spots and sand and should not be difficult!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom