• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I really really love the fullsize, until I put the Compact in my hand that is. The compact feels perfectly balanced. The funny thing is, after I cleaned her up last night and was admiring it, I thought to myself "now I know why BA loves his so much". That's right, while holding and admiring my Compact, I was thinking of you. :):

LOL that quote's gonna end up in someone's signature :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    For the time being I have decided that the Beauty, one of my transitional pre-Bs, is going to remain stock. I will use it as the Intro to CZ gun. People new to CZ will be able to shoot it and have some idea of what a stock trigger will feel like when/if they get one.
    CZ 75B #1 is already fully Cajunized and has the second best trigger of the group. She will be the host of a yet to be acquired Fast Fire III.
    CZ 75B #2 is going to be fully Cajunized with night sights for carry. She may or may not be cerakoted in the future. I love her old roll mark and want it to be seen.
    CZ 75B Omega will get the full Cajun treatment but will have fiber optic sights for daytime winter carry.
    CZ 75 transitional pre-B #2 (the Beast) will be left as is. Fully Cajunized SAO with F/O sights for target/range duties.
    I am considering getting a milsurp 75BD and getting it fully tuned as another house stash gun. I want to eventually get certain of my "better" guns back in the safe and not on HD duty.
    I will be getting a 75D PCR in the future. It will get the full Cajun carry treatment including night sights. Due to where I work I can't carry all day so one gun sits in the car. I would rather have a milsurp PCR getting those everyday bumps and bruises rather than my satin nickel compact.
    I will also be getting a .40 of some kind. I have seen some really good deals on some 75Bs in .40. I have had one before and it was a great shooter and probably handled the .40S&W better than any gun I have shot chambered in that round. I do have a weakness for the 40P and 40B and would pick one of those up if the price was right.
    Of course I also need another 97B. I don't have a specific use for it other than having it fully Cajunized with night sights for occasional winter carry.
    ...and that's just 4am brainstorming when there is no one around to talk to. ;)
    Hmm, so how many guns is that I need to buy? :ugh:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Oh, and I am still deciding between a S&W M&P9C or a S&W M&P45C. I will eventually have one or both of those with the Apex trigger kit. Not sure why. Maybe it will be the bathroom gun. ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Oh, and I am still deciding between a S&W M&P9C or a S&W M&P45C. I will eventually have one or both of those with the Apex trigger kit. Not sure why. Maybe it will be the bathroom gun. ;)

You looking to put in the FSS Apex kit or the DCAEK? I have an M&P 45c with the duty carry kit and while it's nice, it doesn't compare to a 1911, or CZ 97 either (I would assume). Do you just like the look? Just curious....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have shot a few M&Ps of other INGOers. I thought the well shot in ones with trigger kits were very nice. IMO they don't really measure up to a fully Cajunized CZ but are nice just the same. I don't know. I may not get one. Right now I have too many CZs to buy. It would be down the road or if a deal came along I couldn't pass up. I do like the idea of a compact .45 if it retains its shootability.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I like mine and think it's pretty fun to shoot, but not after shooting a 1911...lol! I have to leave the 1911's at home if I want to enjoy shooting the M&P 45c.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    For the time being I have decided that the Beauty, one of my transitional pre-Bs, is going to remain stock. I will use it as the Intro to CZ gun. People new to CZ will be able to shoot it and have some idea of what a stock trigger will feel like when/if they get one.
    CZ 75B #1 is already fully Cajunized and has the second best trigger of the group. She will be the host of a yet to be acquired Fast Fire III.
    CZ 75B #2 is going to be fully Cajunized with night sights for carry. She may or may not be cerakoted in the future. I love her old roll mark and want it to be seen.
    CZ 75B Omega will get the full Cajun treatment but will have fiber optic sights for daytime winter carry.
    CZ 75 transitional pre-B #2 (the Beast) will be left as is. Fully Cajunized SAO with F/O sights for target/range duties.
    I am considering getting a milsurp 75BD and getting it fully tuned as another house stash gun. I want to eventually get certain of my "better" guns back in the safe and not on HD duty.
    I will be getting a 75D PCR in the future. It will get the full Cajun carry treatment including night sights. Due to where I work I can't carry all day so one gun sits in the car. I would rather have a milsurp PCR getting those everyday bumps and bruises rather than my satin nickel compact.
    I will also be getting a .40 of some kind. I have seen some really good deals on some 75Bs in .40. I have had one before and it was a great shooter and probably handled the .40S&W better than any gun I have shot chambered in that round. I do have a weakness for the 40P and 40B and would pick one of those up if the price was right.
    Of course I also need another 97B. I don't have a specific use for it other than having it fully Cajunized with night sights for occasional winter carry.
    ...and that's just 4am brainstorming when there is no one around to talk to. ;)
    Hmm, so how many guns is that I need to buy? :ugh:
    As always thanks BA! Getting ready to spend several hundred with David today to complete my Rami BD and the SP-01. I think i am cured not looking for another gun at least for the day! LOL.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :scratch: So, that made you NOT want another gun? ;)
    I always want another gun! I meant reading your writings makes me feel normal and not alone in my addiction. After today still have to send my 97B to David probably in July and contemplating another P-09 or P-07 and installing Burris or similar red dot set up!:facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom