• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'd have sent him a picture of Halle Berry and called it a day.

You need to up your game bro...

RhiannonBanjo-copyright-Bret-Young.jpg

Rhiannon Giddens is the name, banjo, fiddle, vocals are her game.....Co founder of the Carolina Chocolate Drops and in my humble opinion one of the most beautiful women in America...

What do you get when you mix Scots-Irish, African, and Cherokee Indian??? A symbol of the beauty that is the American melting pot....

And she plays kazoo...It's very hard to watch her play this song because she is kind of bouncing around which makes everything kind of bounce around which makes me wonder if it's the song I like so much or the bouncing around....The song...Yep...It's the song...

[video=youtube;0CTU8mDmN34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CTU8mDmN34[/video]

here they are with the Chieftains...The Drops are arguably the best Americana music group of the last 50 years...Amazing talent...

[video=youtube;tuk-YxVhiSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuk-YxVhiSo[/video]

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'd have sent him a picture of Halle Berry and called it a day.

Well sure he's wrong...but college students are wrong about A LOT of stuff. That he should be suspended for this is insane...hence, this report fits in the thread nicely.

...and for the record, I watched "21 Jump Street" for Holly Robinson...whom I followed to "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper". I'm an equal opportunity creepy guy.

I sense that I never would have graduated college if I came up in this era. In August when my son goes off to college, it will be a real: "see ya, wouldn't want to be ya" moment.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    You need to up your game bro...

RhiannonBanjo-copyright-Bret-Young.jpg

Rhiannon Giddens is the name, banjo, fiddle, vocals are her game.....Co founder of the Carolina Chocolate Drops and in my humble opinion one of the most beautiful women in America...

What do you get when you mix Scots-Irish, African, and Cherokee Indian??? A symbol of the beauty that is the American melting pot....

And she plays kazoo...It's very hard to watch her play this song because she is kind of bouncing around which makes everything kind of bounce around which makes me wonder if it's the song I like so much or the bouncing around....The song...Yep...It's the song...

[video=youtube;0CTU8mDmN34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CTU8mDmN34[/video]

here they are with the Chieftains...The Drops are arguably the best Americana music group of the last 50 years...Amazing talent...

[video=youtube;tuk-YxVhiSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuk-YxVhiSo[/video]

At your advanced age I would have thought you would have said Eartha Kitt or Pam Grier...

singlemalt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Frankfort
    Oh, boy did you miscount. The book of face suggests a list of 58 from which to choose!

• Agender
    • Androgyne
    • Androgynous
    • Bigender
    • Cis
    • Cisgender
    • Cis Female
    • Cis Male
    • Cis Man
    • Cis Woman
    • Cisgender Female
    • Cisgender Male
    • Cisgender Man
    • Cisgender Woman
    • Female to Male
    • FTM
    • Gender Fluid
    • Gender Nonconforming
    • Gender Questioning
    • Gender Variant
    • Genderqueer
    • Intersex
    • Male to Female
    • MTF
    • Neither
    • Neutrois
    • Non-binary
    • Other
    • Pangender
    • Trans
    • Trans*
    • Trans Female
    • Trans* Female
    • Trans Male
    • Trans* Male
    • Trans Man
    • Trans* Man
    • Trans Person
    • Trans* Person
    • Trans Woman
    • Trans* Woman
    • Transfeminine
    • Transgender
    • Transgender Female
    • Transgender Male
    • Transgender Man
    • Transgender Person
    • Transgender Woman
    • Transmasculine
    • Transsexual
    • Transsexual Female
    • Transsexual Male
    • Transsexual Man
    • Transsexual Person
    • Transsexual Woman
    • Two-Spirit

I didn't see Trans-incomed in the list and that's me. I know the Gov't says, based on my taxable earnings, that I'm in the middle class. However I don't feel like I'm in the middle class. No I feel my standard of living is much lower whether that's due to taxes or the price of a gallon of milk or a pound of ground beef I don't know. I just know that I don't "feel" that I'm in the middle class and therefore I'm trans-incomed. Where is my social justice??

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well sure he's wrong...but college students are wrong about A LOT of stuff. That he should be suspended for this is insane...hence, this report fits in the thread nicely.

Can you really be wrong about who you're attracted to? But, yes, it's insane he's suspended. That's why I would have sent him a picture and called it a day, as in no further action required.

Uh...yeah...well...hmm. That's the Baywatch of the music world. Best enjoyed muted.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Uh...yeah...well...hmm. That's the Baywatch of the music world. Best enjoyed muted.

I think it's the "choreography" that makes that particular rendition so.....appealing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree, but in my view:

was intended to be an objective statement, not a subjective statement....and as an objective statement, it is incorrect.

I still think he hasn't considered Halle Berry in her prime. Or now, really.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I agree, but in my view:

was intended to be an objective statement, not a subjective statement....and as an objective statement, it is incorrect.

There's an objective standard as to who's "hot"? Do tell.

C'mon. It's a brief post on a social media account. I think we all know if someone says "<characteristic> <sex> are hot" they are referring to their personal tastes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom