Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    As what of his ability to manage tens of thousands of employees, run an international multi-billion dollar company AND raise fantastic kids?

that dude has 50X more ability than Hillary

Yet there are those, even on this gun owner forum, who are content to allow Hillary and her gun control to win. Not only that, they go out of their way to promote their traitorous to the gun community beliefs. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wouldn't know, as those aren't the candidates. Johnson and Weld beat the Oompa Loompa and Pope Pence any day of the week, though.

:rofl:

All that hate must keep you warm in the winter.

Another round of Trump name play and *****ing but strangely you never seem to have the same hatred for clinton.

I have to wonder why......

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Yet there are those, even on this gun owner forum, who are content to allow Hillary and her gun control to win. Not only that, they go out of their way to promote their traitorous to the gun community beliefs. :rolleyes:
    So it's now traitorous to vote third party? It's obvious that you're becoming increasingly disconnected from reality. :noway:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They're trolling you now.

Unless Buckley wrote the speech. Which ... just odd.

Edit: Looks like Buckley did write for Junior. Why he would recycle his material... ah well.

CnxuvByUkAAtORw.jpg:large

CnxvHKwUEAAhqWY.jpg:large

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So it's now traitorous to vote third party? It's obvious that you're becoming increasingly disconnected from reality. :noway:

It is traitorous to the gun community to vote anti-gun. A vote for anything other than one that can beat the anti-gun candidate is traitorous to the gun community, yes.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The horse is already out of the barn. The narrative is already set. The fact that Buckley actually wrote the speech is meaningless to the left. The will ignore that fact and Trump campaign will now be labeled as 2-time plagarists.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So....this is a "mega-thread"?

Wow! I don't know that I've ever been part of a mega-thread. I'm IN!

Hey, at post #40 you even made the first page for those who have their posts per page set that high.
    :rofl:

All that hate must keep you warm in the winter.

Another round of Trump name play and *****ing but strangely you never seem to have the same hatred for clinton.

I have to wonder why......

Curious that Johnson always seems to have the same issue. They seem to be similar in many ways. I wonder if almrjarrell would throw away a gift given by an opponent to show party unity. That was really a douchey thing to do.

They're trolling you now.

Edit: Looks like Buckley did write for Junior. Why he would recycle his material... ah well.

C'mon. I'll give you that the other speech was nearly a word for word paragraph ripped from the Mrs. Obama. This? Well the Democrats are going to make much more of it than there is, but for Junior's speech, it's more like a literary nod. Would have been better if he'd have cited Buckley.

It is traitorous to the gun community to vote anti-gun. A vote for anything other than one that can beat the anti-gun candidate is traitorous to the gun community, yes.

What? Why? I think the problem here is that you guys project your own idiosyncrasies on others, as if they should have the same mindset as you just because we all share a common interest in guns. One can be a gun owner and still believe that Trump won't end up being any better on than Hillary.

I agree with the #nevertrumpers on the quality of Trump as a candidate, but I'm of the mind that Hillary getting in office, and allowing even 4 more years of national progression to the left would be disastrous. But it's also possible that Trump may be even more disastrous in other ways. People get to follow their conscience and I may try to make the case for my way of thinking, but I'm not going to project my mindset on someone else.

:laugh: I saw a similar meme but with the same sentiment a little while ago. They've always cared about republican ethics and integrity. They've just never seemed to care about their own.

The one you saw. Was it at least grammatically correct? I mean, honestly...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hey, at post #40 you even made the first page for those who have their posts per page set that high.
    I would like to claim that to be the work of an over achiever but, in reality, it was shear, dumb, luck. :D

The one you saw. Was it at least grammatically correct? I mean, honestly...

I don't know. Without spellcheck, I'm not one to throw stones.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Is it too late to nominate Don JR :dunno:

He's my second favorite Trump kid. Kinda goofy, but seems like a decent guy.

Buckley's a good writer and smart guy. What's the use of good material if you can only use it once? :D

At least it gives me some comfort that Trump is getting solid practitioners on board. Now, if the Melania speechwriter would just identify him/herself.

What? Why? I think the problem here is that you guys project your own idiosyncrasies on others, as if they should have the same mindset as you just because we all share a common interest in guns. One can be a gun owner and still believe that Trump won't end up being any better on than Hillary.

^^ was way more polite than what I had in mind.

I guess I'll just say, "Be wary of what you wish for."

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    When I put on my tinfoil hat I blame the Occupy Wall Street movement for giving us Trump. This election boils down to Wall Street telling them "you think you can fight us, we will give you options so bad that not only will you vote for our b***h, but you will go out and campaign for her too."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's my second favorite Trump kid. Kinda goofy, but seems like a decent guy.

Buckley's a good writer and smart guy. What's the use of good material if you can only use it once? :D

At least it gives me some comfort that Trump is getting solid practitioners on board. Now, if the Melania speechwriter would just identify him/herself.

^^ was way more polite than what I had in mind.

I guess I'll just say, "Be wary of what you wish for."

That said, I would like to invite you to the "pragmatic" side of the force. Let your rage against Hillary flow through your veins. Feel the power of logical pragmatism. I have extra clothes pins. After the numbness sets in you hardly notice they're there.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    When I put on my tinfoil hat I blame the Occupy Wall Street movement for giving us Trump. This election boils down to Wall Street telling them "you think you can fight us, we will give you options so bad that not only will you vote for our b***h, but you will go out and campaign for her too."

And then he goes and reinstates Glass-Steagall . . . Wall Street is amazing, ain't they?

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/19/glass-steagall-wall-street-is-not-happy-with-donald-trump.html

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That said, I would like to invite you to the "pragmatic" side of the force. Let your rage against Hillary flow through your veins. Feel the power of logical pragmatism. I have extra clothes pins. After the numbness sets in you hardly notice they're there.

haha

In my disdain for how the #nevertrumpers behaved irrationally, mixed in with the irrationality that culminated in the Trump/Pence ticket, I'm back where I was in May: wondering if I'm a Republican.

There's something a bit liberating about it. Like maybe, I wasn't really a Republican all along. Maybe I was fooled into thinking that was the party for me. It is its own kind of snake oil.

Pragmatically speaking, the platform issues resonate as deeply with me as the identity of the candidate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom