Not open for further replies.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Where did this accusation of fear come from? Now we're getting back into discounting a group of people because of wrongthink.

I don't think anyone here is afraid of Trump winning. Some here are realists and don't buy into the hype, and don't see things as uplifting and positively as some of you.

Trying to pin the term "fear" on people here for discussing this election is belittling.

Is it from the drive-by post from someone with absolutely no substance to contribute to the rest of the discussion we're having? The one with a history of making such posts, with no substance, only division? (Not you.)

Maybe drive-by posts (and votes) are perfectly fine for some as long as they are in agreement with one's own opinion?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Helping the enemy is helping the enemy. Call it liberal, call it NeverTrump, call it anti-gun, it doesn't really matter what you call it.
    Helping the enemy is helping the enemy.

You do realize they need more zealots in OH and PA, right? So when are you establishing residency there to really walk the walk?

Hmmm. So shouldn't be necessary to help connect the dots. But might as well. So, you're saying that piling on votes in a state that's a lock for Trump isn't really helping Trump? So, if you're not helping Trump, you're helping the enemy. Right?

bwframe, why are you helping the enemy?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Ohio Poll - Bloomberg Politics

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 5 percentage points in a Bloomberg Politics poll of Ohio, a gap that underscores the Democrat’s challenges in critical Rust Belt states after one of the roughest stretches of her campaign.

The Republican nominee leads Clinton 48 percent to 43 percent among likely voters in a two-way contest and 44 percent to 39 percent when third-party candidates are included.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Ohio Poll - Bloomberg Politics

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 5 percentage points in a Bloomberg Politics poll of Ohio, a gap that underscores the Democrat’s challenges in critical Rust Belt states after one of the roughest stretches of her campaign.

The Republican nominee leads Clinton 48 percent to 43 percent among likely voters in a two-way contest and 44 percent to 39 percent when third-party candidates are included.

You should try to expand your thread horizons.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and he's orange and promises alot of presents. ;)

In other news, looks like Bug's request for definition of "progress" was prescient. New OH polling has Trump +5 (3.5 MOE) in both 2 way and 4 way races. The 3rd party (3rd and 4th?) candidates draw equally there from Trump and HRC.

Looks like PA will be the next big fight. Or VA. Trump needs to get one (or ideally both) of those to turn reddish. Then places like NH, AZ and IA would come into play.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Just dropped in for my daily...

Not voting for Trump is NOT a vote for Hillary...
    Trump will win by 5 points.....
    I am voting for Trump but I am a little fearful of what a Trump presidency will be like....(but just because I am fearful doesn't mean the never Trumpers are afraid of Trump in the Whitehouse...They seem quite brave and manly compared to me and were quick to point it out...I will no longer project my fears upon others...)

And good morning to you all.....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just dropped in for my daily...

Not voting for Trump is NOT a vote for Hillary...
    Trump will win by 5 points.....
    I am voting for Trump but I am a little fearful of what a Trump presidency will be like....(but just because I am fearful doesn't mean the never Trumpers are afraid of Trump in the Whitehouse...They seem quite brave and manly compared to me and were quick to point it out...I will no longer project my fears upon others...)

Don't be fearful. Trump will be getting an media anal exam every day during his presidency. Not a pass like obama or hitlary on every illegal/unethical/treasonous thing they do.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Helping the enemy is helping the enemy. Call it liberal, call it NeverTrump, call it anti-gun, it doesn't really matter what you call it.
    Helping the enemy is helping the enemy.

There's a difference between "helping the enemy" and not helping the... the... .... Donald Trump. Being a spectator to a sporting event doesn't affect the outcome.

But hey, it's INGO, so let's not actually try understand other people, let's just ascribe intentions, beliefs and motives to others that fit our well rehearsed narrative. Newsflash, BWFrame, not everyone fits neatly into the the small handful of boxes you have to describe the world. "If they don't agree with me, then they're a liberal."

And like others have pointed out, what are you doing for Trump? You live in a state that's solid red. So simply voting isn't enough by your standards. And I certainly hope you're not dishing out the same attitude to undecided voters in PA, OH, etc., because if so, then you are helping the enemy.

:wavey:

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You live in a state that's solid blue.

Heya.. psst... Jetta.... hey... over here.

Uh, traditionally, "blue" is democrat and "red" is republican. Yeah, I don't make the rules, and I'm totally cool if you're trying to change the paradigm. I'm down with whatever color you want. Just thought I'd mention it because it really threw me off for a second. :)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Uh, traditionally, "blue" is democrat and "red" is republican. Yeah, I don't make the rules, and I'm totally cool if you're trying to change the paradigm. I'm down with whatever color you want. Just thought I'd mention it because it really threw me off for a second. :)

QUIT JAMMIN' JETTA!!!!!!!:)

[video=youtube;TCFAzPl1QmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCFAzPl1QmE[/video]

(And yes Jetta I do in fact have a song for everything...You know at least once during this election cycle this classic Petty tune has crept into your head while watching the news...:))

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Dammit quit applying your social norms to me! Maybe I'm color blind!

I NEED MY SAFE SPACE!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom