ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Per INGO FAQ section:
    • What must I do to ship a pistol or a rifle to another Indiana resident?
    Rifles may be shipped via USPS. Pistols may not be shipped via USPS, but must be shipped via Common Carrier (e.g. UPS, FedEx, etc.). In either case, an FFL is not required to be involved in this process. For USPS, Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is recommended but not required. You may also select "Signature Required" and purchase insurance as well, if you like.

I have had four handguns sent to me from in-state deals with no problems and no FFL involved.

ok didn't know that....thanks

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Anybody else bummed because the goods you want on here are usually on the other end of the state? :tantrum: Such is life I guess, but man it sucks watching great deals on useful to me stuff wither away!

Yes sir,

Being like yourself and down here on the river I feel that way quite a bit. Like most Southern Indiana folks I am surprised at how little of the state I know about. I can tell you every town and county in Kentucky but once I get passed Columbus I am kind of a blank slate.

At a Palin rally in Jeffersonville I spent 3 minutes talking to Mitch Daniels and after my wife and I walked away someone came up to me and said, "Did you know that was the Governor you were talking to??" The short answer is "No I did not." All of our news programs come out of Louisville and most Hoosiers on the river can tell you more about Kentucky politicians than our own State's politicians because we never see them on TV. It seems weird but it's true.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Anybody else bummed because the goods you want on here are usually on the other end of the state? :tantrum: Such is life I guess, but man it sucks watching great deals on useful to me stuff wither away!

No im bummed because you wont sell me your guns at the price i want to pay:D live in clark co. right next door to you.:rockwoot:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Yes sir,

Being like yourself and down here on the river I feel that way quite a bit. Like most Southern Indiana folks I am surprised at how little of the state I know about. I can tell you every town and county in Kentucky but once I get passed Columbus I am kind of a blank slate.

At a Palin rally in Jeffersonville I spent 3 minutes talking to Mitch Daniels and after my wife and I walked away someone came up to me and said, "Did you know that was the Governor you were talking to??" The short answer is "No I did not." All of our news programs come out of Louisville and most Hoosiers on the river can tell you more about Kentucky politicians than our own State's politicians because we never see them on TV. It seems weird but it's true.

Good point, all my news is Kentucky with a 5 second Indiana clip lol. :noway:

xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Driving an hour for a great deal would be ok, as I'm not doing it all the time. I just wish I had someplace nearby to SHOOT! Driving an hour one way every time you want to shoot sucks. Here just north of Indy I'd love to have a range or two and possibly a sprinkling of quality gun shops. It's surprising how few ranges & gun stores there are in central Indiana.

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    Back in February I had to ship three hand guns to North Carolina.
    LGS told me to use UPS Overnight. No problems except the cost. I travel to Plainfield four - five times a year to visit my son and family. While in the area I check on all the nearby shops. Bought my first hand gun at PSS :D

Top Bottom