• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    After shooting a Sig P365 a couple of weeks ago and it was more accurate than I could believe, I decided I would buy one when the right one presented itself and I could be sure it was a newer updated one.

Tried to get one last week, but it was a trade only.

Just tried getting one a few minutes ago that was listed just a little while today with two 10 round mags and a 12 round mag, but I was too late.
    I just told him I'd take it and come immediately to get it, but someone was on route already.

This could replace my Shield 9mm and perhaps the Glock 26 since I wouldn't need it for a carry and with the CZ Shadow, certainly not for a range toy anymore.

It was BNIB, and I was going to pay "too much" for it: $575, but I haven't seen any of the new ones priced any better.
    I know I could go online and buy and pay less, but I like to buy local.
    Cabelas has a deal going on, I'll see if they have any in the store. (just checked: out of stock)

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Thinking of just ordering one from Cabelas for $529 (+$37 taxes = $566 total): they deliver it to a store with no other fees involved.
    Any thoughts?
    I thought this was it would insure that I did not get an older model used that had not been updated.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I know up here in NEI, one can be had for $499 and maybe less.

Might try one of your regular LGS' and see if they'd order one for you?

The P365 is looking to replace my Shield and P938. I am very impressed with it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

This. Stick with the LGS as much as possible. Bigger stores = more overhead = higher prices (usually). And most smaller shops will try their best to find you the best deal, especially if you give them business a lot and get to know them on a personal level

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

1. I checked my "regular" LGS ($490) that I will buy new from and they are out: I sent an email about ordering.
    2. I'm not in a hurry, so I can be calm, ha!
    3. I just went after the $575 individual BNIB since it had the $40 12 round mag and no shipping and an individual sale in Greenfield, close by Wanamaker.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    This. Stick with the LGS as much as possible. Bigger stores = more overhead = higher prices (usually). And most smaller shops will try their best to find you the best deal, especially if you give them business a lot and get to know them on a personal level

1. Yes, the local LGS in Noblesville that I have dealt with used and new guns is a small shop and has the lowest new store prices that I know about.
    2. I used to buy some up in Westfield at two different places, but I moved further away and just don't get up to Westfield anymore, and it had the best used prices I've seen.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    1. Yes, the local LGS in Noblesville that I have dealt with used and new guns is a small shop and has the lowest new store prices that I know about.
    2. I used to buy some up in Westfield at two different places, but I moved further away and just don't get up to Westfield anymore, and it had the best used prices I've seen.

If it’s $490 at the LGS I’d wait until they have them back in stock, OR, you could go visit some old friends in Westfield and get your new gun while doing so.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I just picked one up tonight.....came with a 12rd mag too, looking forward to running plenty of rounds through it. If it proves itself reliable, it will replace my FNS compact as my summer carry gun.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I just picked one up tonight.....came with a 12rd mag too, looking forward to running plenty of rounds through it. If it proves itself reliable, it will replace my FNS compact as my summer carry gun.

1. A friend of mine has had one and had 1/900 rounds of FTE, and he thinks it was his error, and has not had an occurrence since (I don't remember how many rounds he said after the FTE), but it is his everyday carry (IWB).

2. "It came with a 12rd mag" Did you buy it used at a shop for it to come that way?
    3. I have looked and they seem to come with two 10rd, one with a "pinky" extension.
    4. I person has to get the 12rd, and it comes at $40, so gettting one included in the price is equitable.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    1. A friend of mine has had one and had 1/900 rounds of FTE, and he thinks it was his error, and has not had an occurrence since (I don't remember how many rounds he said after the FTE), but it is his everyday carry (IWB).

2. "It came with a 12rd mag" Did you buy it used at a shop for it to come that way?
    3. I have looked and they seem to come with two 10rd, one with a "pinky" extension.
    4. I person has to get the 12rd, and it comes at $40, so gettting one included in the price is equitable.
    Purchased mine new and the 12rd mag was an additional cost. Build date of June 20th, so it should have all the current upgrades that Sig is putting into them. I will do a complete detail strip of the gun and compare the internal parts to pictures that others have posted over on the SigTalk forum, just because I'm curious.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Purchased mine new and the 12rd mag was an additional cost. Build date of June 20th, so it should have all the current upgrades that Sig is putting into them. I will do a complete detail strip of the gun and compare the internal parts to pictures that others have posted over on the SigTalk forum, just because I'm curious.

1. :thumbsup: For obvious reasons (I will have a dog in the fight), I will look forward to it: thanks for doing so.
    2. Inquiring minds want to know! :)

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Take a drive to FW, stop at the Korean Restaurant off Goshen road I think, that's how I bribe my wife into going from Fishers to FW.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Ft. Wayne is a 4.5 hr. round trip for me: maybe in the summer time, but that's over.
    I checked with R.K. down here and they had nothing in store and online it said, "Sig Sauer P365" did not match any of their records.
    I'll be more motivated to not buy online if some places are doing the $499 pricing.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Rural King in Frankfurt has a Sig P365 right now, my brother (who works the gun counter there) just told me so if anyone wants one here is your shot.

Top Bottom