• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shotgun0311

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Camby
    I am in Afghanistan right now and I assure you we are doing our best to get out of here this is all I'm going to address in this conversation.

SteveL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    I give up

Two or three years ago, I saw a CNN or CBS, or NBC report on how we guard the countries poppie fields, which is part of the multi million dollar herion industry. I don't know if this is still the case but it sure seemed odd to me how we can spend millions of our own dollars to protect other countries number one drug crops....very strange....I sometimes feel like Jar Jar Binks.....I just want to say...."I give up"

Steve L

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Getting out of Afghanistan, logistically, won't be quick or easy. The only relatively easy way out is through Pakistan and we're not exactly on good terms with them right now. Our situation is not good.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    It was obviously justified because of the soldier's righteous anger over the deaths of his comrades at the hands of Afghans and their hatred of his religion. Right?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'll cosign this. This act is a crying shame. We have worn out our welcome in Afghanistan. Even Karzai (whom we put in power) is over the US presence.

Don't believe that about Karzai for a second. He is saying what he has to, but he is gone as soon as we leave.

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    If we make it out

If we make it out anytime soon this right here probably will be the blow that causes it. I wouldn't be surprised if the Afghans asked us to leave early now. Im sure Obama will try and claim it as a victory if we do leave though.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    It's far past time to pull our troops out and fire up the Enola Gay. It's too bad this guy ran out of ammo.
    "Nine children and three women were among the dead."

You advocate murder and genocide.

You are pure evil.

The words to describe you... simply cannot be used on a family site such as this.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    "Nine children and three women were among the dead."

You advocate murder and genocide.

You are pure evil.

The words to describe you... simply cannot be used on a family site such as this.

Hold on. I understand your passion. But I wouldn't go as far as saying all that (yet). Sometimes people just run their mouths without thinking. Let's just see if he backs away from his comments.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The soldier in question reportedly served three tours in Iraq before being deployed to Afghanistan.

How about the Pentagon put an end to these repeated deployments. If we don't have the manpower for this mission, time to end the mission.

Can't just cycle soldiers back in again and again, they're people not machines.

Top Bottom