• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    my guess is those same mothers were dancing in the streets during the riots last week, and when the towers fell.............

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    some of you must be liberals since the only response you have is the same............. call people with differing views names......... douche bags :D

jake

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    facts , innocent until proven guilty . for all anyone knows these people were killed by extremist to fuel the fire . or may have used these civilians as shields . there are alot of scenarios that could have happened , besides a soldier flipped out and killed a bunch of civilians . would not be the first time civilians where used as shields . or killed for propaganda reasons . so quick to judge and most of us haven't been in combat to appreciate what our soldiers are dealing with .

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    facts , innocent until proven guilty . for all anyone knows these people were killed by extremist to fuel the fire . or may have used these civilians as shields . there are alot of scenarios that could have happened , besides a soldier flipped out and killed a bunch of civilians . would not be the first time civilians where used as shields . or killed for propaganda reasons . so quick to judge and most of us haven't been in combat to appreciate what our soldiers are dealing with .

your right i've not been in combat but i did go to catholic school :rockwoot:

jake

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sometimes I'm glad that other countries censor the internet. Their citizens don't have to see what bloodthirsty filth that Americans spew from their mouths; advocating terrorism in order to "defeat" terrorism. These genocide advocates should grow narrow little mustaches and practice their goosestep.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Sometimes I'm glad that other countries censor the internet. Their citizens don't have to see what bloodthirsty filth that Americans spew from their mouths; advocating terrorism in order to "defeat" terrorism. These genocide advocates should grow narrow little mustaches and practice their goosestep.

i cant i got bad knees :(

jake

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010

We have abandoned a moral compass in this country, and we just do what "FEELS GOOD".

If "Kill all of them" feels good, we advocate it.

We dont think, we just FEEL.

And how we FEEL, can change by the minute.

We pay no attention to any absolute right and wrong.

What do you expect? We have outlawed absolute truth for a relative truth.

Killing our children = reprehensable, killing their children = BRING IT ON!

Nobody taught these kids that killing children is wrong. Period.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I'm sorry I offended your sensabilities. How many women and children have their terrorist bombs killed? We are at WAR with these savages. They're driven by some religious fervor we'll never comprehend. They murder people in the name of "holy book burning" THEY CUT HEADS OFF PRISONERS! How many thousands of our young men and women are dead or limbless because of the indiscriminate roadside bombing? Where were you people when they blew up the towers? No women and children there I suppose ? 10 years ago this soldiers action would have not drawn any attention. Despite all efforts to win their hearts and minds they maintain hatred for all infidels. I don't recall leaflets being dropped warning women and children to evacuate prior to Hiroshima and Dresden. THEY will always win because Americans have become far too civilized. I don't advocate pinning a medal on this troop, but I understand his reasoning. They are all the enemy. Their children will grow up to kill your children. You liberals are too self absorbed to accept the facts of war.

Throw all the rocks you want. This is my last post on the topic.
    Unlike the case of Dresden and Hiroshima, the US is not at war with the people or government of Afghanistan.

If the US is truly a Judeo-Christian nation, then we should conduct our wars in accordance with values of the preservation of innocent life. If we lose track of those principles, we lower ourselves to the level of those we oppose. In so doing, we lose any moral suasion we might claim in spreading our values, etc.

Obviously we could conduct our wars in a totally bloodthirsty manner. In the process we would become something much less than we hold ourselves out to be. No more light shining on a hill, but simply a death squad visiting in the middle of the night.

With a choice like that, why would Afghans not prefer the Taliban to the US?

If this is a "liberal" position so be it, but I would disagree that liberals have a monopoly on decency or compassion.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    my guess is those same mothers were dancing in the streets during the riots last week, and when the towers fell.............

jake

Ah, glad to hear "your guess" about folks you've never met is good enough in your mind to justify executing women and children in their sleep. :rolleyes:

If I were modding around here there would be a whole bunch of "shooters" made in this thread.

Dom makes a really good point about what some gunowners are, which saddens me.

Joe

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Ah, glad to hear "your guess" about folks you've never met is good enough in your mind to justify executing women and children in their sleep. :rolleyes:

If I were modding around here there would be a whole bunch of "shooters" made in this thread.

Dom makes a really good point about what some gunowners are, which saddens me.

Joe

well if you would step of your high horse for a minute and go back to what i posted before........... i did say that what happened was wrong and that guilty party should be tried and sentenced to what ever is appropriate........

so umm yea........... shove it

jake

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    They are Muslims - ALL Muslims are born hating good Christian Americans. God wants us to kill them all before they kill us. As far as the women and children go, best to kill em so they can't breed and if you can kill em young it is a lot easier.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    They are Muslims - ALL Muslims are born hating good Christian Americans. God wants us to kill them all before they kill us.

Where have I heard THAT before........ Oh thats right!

Before the giant land grab that was the Crusades.

CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    Being in Iraq for a couple tours, it was impossible to get off a FOB all by yourself just walking out the gate. I've not been to Asscrackistan, but who in the heck let him walk out!?!? I guess it might have been 3rd rate Afgahny guards. Perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye. (is he a muslim american soldier that got turned some how?? Just wondering) If not, well the guy needs to go to Leavenworth for life.

:twocents:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Being in Iraq for a couple tours, it was impossible to get off a FOB all by yourself just walking out the gate. I've not been to Asscrackistan, but who in the heck let him walk out!?!? I guess it might have been 3rd rate Afgahny guards. Perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye. (is he a muslim american soldier that got turned some how?? Just wondering) If not, well the guy needs to go to Leavenworth for life.

:twocents:

anyone have any guesses as to how they will do deal with this guy? not sure at all how the military does things

jake

Top Bottom