• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    haven't you learned it always the same one's here who try to find ways to defend or call in question of bad police actions ...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So you were there and can tell us all the absolute unvarnished truth or what happened?

I'm a big fan of not accepting one side without getting the whole story and neither side has a duty to try this case in the press.

...but when there's a personal agenda, I guess we can feel free to dispense with due process- first to the microphone or newspapers win....IF they accuse the cops of something. Hey, I've tried many a case...I know for a fact that NO ONE EVER lies in a lawsuit to get money. NEVER EVER.

I guess "wait and see" is an outmoded concept.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    2. So, KOB4 got the medical records how? In violation of HIPAA? Won't the NM Department of Health be interested in how this happened? I am sure that the records are as real as the doctors' names.

Couldn't Eckhart give his medical records to anyone he wants? I assume he would have them if he was suing...

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    So you were there and can tell us all the absolute unvarnished truth or what happened?

I'm a big fan of not accepting one side without getting the whole story and neither side has a duty to try this case in the press.

...but when there's a personal agenda, I guess we can feel free to dispense with due process- first to the microphone or newspapers win....IF they accuse the cops of something. Hey, I've tried many a case...I know for a fact that NO ONE EVER lies in a lawsuit to get money. NEVER EVER.

I guess "wait and see" is an outmoded concept.

My dear sir I would be the first to say am tainted from my years I worked in IA before my military career. I have seen blue stick up for blue and green stick up for green. You know as well as I do in this day in age there is two trials the courts and the press to use public emotion.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    KOB4 says the 2 doctors named in the lawsuit have been turned over to the state medical board and could lose their licenses.

They are probably just saying that to legitimize their hoax. lol

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    1. The media lies, every single day.

2. So, KOB4 got the medical records how? In violation of HIPAA? Won't the NM Department of Health be interested in how this happened? I am sure that the records are as real as the doctors' names.

3. Arizona cops in New Mexico?

This smells of nonsense. I want to know more.

I would assume that the victim could release his records, and / or divulge his medical history, to whomever he wishes.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    1. The media lies, every single day.

3. Arizona cops in New Mexico?

This smells of nonsense. I want to know more.

But KOB4 is on YOUR side. Why would they lie?:dunno:

So far, the only story we have is from Mr. Eckert's lawyer. Sure it's a PR nightmare for the PD, but to minimize the legal nightmare, they must keep their mouths shut. I get it.

But if NOTHING happened, and Eckert's story is a complete fabrication, I would at least expect a statement from the PD chief to the effect of, bullsh!t! It never happened! Not, we follow that law, talk to my lawyer.

I don't care if the guy was a 7x convicted kidnapper and the PD thought he had the Lindbergh baby stashed up there. There is no scenario I can imagine that the PD could present that would make me say, sure, 14 hours of detainment and numerous, HIGHLY invasive medical procedures were a reasonable search.

Hopefully, this story turns out to be complete BS. Cause if it's even a little bit true, the taxpayers of New Mexico have just found their latest lottery winner.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    But KOB4 is on YOUR side. Why would they lie?

I absolutely love when Chick does that.

The misreporting of this incident made it scream "HOAX!", but based on my captoes and wingtips on the ground sources in New Mexico this is an actual complaint and everyone is take aback at the allegations.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I absolutely love when Chick does that.

The misreporting of this incident made it scream "HOAX!", but based on my captoes and wingtips on the ground sources in New Mexico this is an actual complaint and everyone is take aback at the allegations.

Chick is great. Though I don't listen to B&T anymore, I love Chick's podcast.

I read the court filing that you posted. I almost fell out of my chair when I got to this...

"107. Defendant Gila Regional has billed Plaintiff for the “services” it provided"

They freaking BILLED HIM? For "services"? That's a power move right there. Nothin says we own you like an anal rape followed by a bill for the trouble.

I guess there are people out there who would view this as a service, but they generally don't acquire these services from a medical professional, if ya know what I mean;). You just can't make the kind of she-it up.:rolleyes:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Chick is great. Though I don't listen to B&T anymore, I love Chick's podcast.

I read the court filing that you posted. I almost fell out of my chair when I got to this...

"107. Defendant Gila Regional has billed Plaintiff for the “services” it provided"

They freaking BILLED HIM? For "services"? That's a power move right there. Nothin says we own you like an anal rape followed by a bill for the trouble.

I guess there are people out there who would view this as a service, but they generally don't acquire these services from a medical professional, if ya know what I mean;). You just can't make the kind of she-it up.:rolleyes:

Where does the billing fall vis a vis Obamacare?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Top Bottom