• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    News is reporting that a third victim - a woman - had two of her three orifices digitally probed at least twice, once roadside and once again at a 'medical facility', with an additional x-ray. All of which was obviously a very non-consentual search. I can't even fully express my rage at this, so I'll let it go. All the news that's unfit to print.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    One is a fluke, two is a coincidence, but three? That's a pattern.

This PD is making the one from the movie First Blood look like choirboys playing graba$$.

Edit:
    Third victim implies the same PD was responsible. They were not. The woman was probed by Federal Agents in El Paso.

More Probing News...

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

This PD is making the one from the movie First Blood look like choirboys playing graba$$.

Edit:
    Third victim implies the same PD was responsible. They were not. The woman was probed by Federal Agents in El Paso.

More Probing News...

There have probably been more, some guy probably got lucky once doing this and actually found something and now it's SOP.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

Edit:

More Probing News...

Sorry, you're right - a third person was forcibly sodomized and digitally raped by a DIFFERENT law enforcement agency operating in these United States of America (formerly home of the brave, land of the free).

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Sorry, you're right - a third person was forcibly sodomized and digitally raped by a DIFFERENT law enforcement agency operating in these United States of America (formerly home of the brave, land of the free).

Hey, at least there is no mention of the Feds sending her a bill for it.:dunno: Gotta look on the bright side-o-things man.:rolleyes:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    News is reporting that a third victim - a woman - had two of her three orifices digitally probed at least twice, once roadside and once again at a 'medical facility', with an additional x-ray. All of which was obviously a very non-consentual search.
    I'd say it was my ex...but then it would have been consensual.

Top Bottom