• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    The outrageousness of the whole thing made me think the story was a hoax. I hope this guy becomes a millionaire and there are some unemployed doctors and LEOs after this is over. You might suspect someone of keistering contraband through customs at a airport, but this is crazy. Maybe the guy had to take a dump and that's why he rolled through the stop and was clenching his booty.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The question that seemingly never gets asked or answered is how in the world a judge would find this to be reasonable? Where is the oversight? How do we ensure this doesn't happen in the future if nothing can be done about the judges who sign these warrants?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    [video=youtube;oEh5pWjcWCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEh5pWjcWCg&feature=kp[/video]

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I notice the naysayers and defenders of truth, justice, and the American Way have shut up now that this has been verified as having actually happened.

Come on, jump back in with 'They're just allegations!' and 'Prove it!' and some heavy eye-rolling emoticons!

This guy is going to get paid in private islands.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    They are just allegations at this point, but it sounds "too good to be true/believable". If the accusations are true then everyone involved is a shameful representation of the criminal justice system and should be fired/sued into oblivion. I bet they have their toilet paper custom printed with the constitution on it....

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    They are just allegations at this point, but it sounds "too good to be true/believable". If the accusations are true then everyone involved is a shameful representation of the criminal justice system and should be fired/sued into oblivion. I bet they have their toilet paper custom printed with the constitution on it....

I agree with all of this.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    They are just allegations at this point, but it sounds "too good to be true/believable". If the accusations are true then everyone involved is a shameful representation of the criminal justice system and should be fired/sued​/JAILED into oblivion. I bet they have their toilet paper custom printed with the constitution on it....

Just a little fix for ya.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I could understand an x-ray and then if that showed something then maybe, maybe they go a bit further.
    The best part is the hospital sending the guy a bill. So, I violated a bunch of your rights, and now I am going to charge you for it.

Of course, this is assuming it is all true.

Steell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 10, 2013
    Eaton
    Last edited:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "It is increasingly clear in America that a reasonable person should be fearful during an encounter with police, who can generally shoot you (or your dog) with probable impunity, and who, it appears, can arrange for you to be systematically anally raped if the mood strikes them. My hands would shake too."

Amen!

It's sad that it's true, but when you run into a bad cop, it jades your view. Permanently. A while back, I had a police officer cussing at me, trying to get me to mess up so he could arrest me. My wife questioned him on his attitude, and he got in her face, cussing and shouting at her. I'm not stupid, I know he was trying to get me to react. As soon as my tape recorder was turned on, he changed to officer friendly. After that, I genuinely fear police encounters because I don't know if I'll run into Frank (good cop) or officer Roberson of the Howard County Sheriff's Department.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    "It is increasingly clear in America that a reasonable person should be fearful during an encounter with police, who can generally shoot you (or your dog) with probable impunity, and who, it appears, can arrange for you to be systematically anally raped if the mood strikes them. My hands would shake too."

Amen!

Sadly, QFT

Can flashbang your grandmother too while she is watching the Food Network

Top Bottom