Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The hotel address is

1180 Wilson Drive
    Greenwood, IN 46237

Only use that in MapQuest, as other programs have difficulty finding us. Or you can use the WalMart address that sits right in front of the hotel:

1133 N. Emerson Ave.
    Greenwood, IN 46143

UPDATE: I just finished setting up the meeting room for Saturday. I've currently got seating for 24, a table at the front, podium, and flip chart. Am I missing anything?? Do we need an extension cord or multi-outlet strip??

Hiram Abiff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Wayne Co.
    The hotel address is

UPDATE: I just finished setting up the meeting room for Saturday. I've currently got seating for 24, a table at the front, podium, and flip chart. Am I missing anything?? Do we need an extension cord or multi-outlet strip??
    ***beer & peanuts***:lmfao:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I would like to thank obijohn, Hiram Abiff, kup, Cwood, lovemywoods, W9ZEB, baune, bwframe, Geta2J (and Mrs. Geta2J! :) ), and most especially esrice (and his Mrs. who put together the munchies) and our instructor, minuteman32, for an informative, interesting, and fun class. We had two who are not on this BB also attend, for a total of 14 students who will soon be able to carry in 33 states.

Evan, if you would please thank your GM for donating the room as well, I would appreciate it.

Blessings,
    Bill

hoosiertriangle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I apologize to all involved for not making it today. I scheduled another meeting today and didn't realize the conflict until tonight catching up my reading.

I'm sure it was a great class and look forward to attending the next one. I'll make sure its in my Blackberry this time. As a side note, I got my Florida permit when I lived there so I'm still in good shape. However, the VERY cheap renewal rate is so much better than Florida's very expensive renewal.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I would like to thank obijohn, Hiram Abiff, kup, Cwood, lovemywoods, W9ZEB, baune, bwframe, Geta2J (and Mrs. Geta2J! :) ), and most especially esrice (and his Mrs. who put together the munchies) and our instructor, minuteman32, for an informative, interesting, and fun class. We had two who are not on this BB also attend, for a total of 14 students who will soon be able to carry in 33 states.

Evan, if you would please thank your GM for donating the room as well, I would appreciate it.

Blessings,
    Bill
    Thank you sir, for your part in organizing the event. It was nice to meet and talk with you.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    :) Glad it turned out well, wish I coulda been there *sigh*

Wish you could have, too, Ryan. Better luck next time around!

I apologize to all involved for not making it today. I scheduled another meeting today and didn't realize the conflict until tonight catching up my reading.

I'm sure it was a great class and look forward to attending the next one. I'll make sure its in my Blackberry this time. As a side note, I got my Florida permit when I lived there so I'm still in good shape. However, the VERY cheap renewal rate is so much better than Florida's very expensive renewal.

:whip: 40 lashes with a soggy noodle! ;) FYI: You also get more states with the UT than the FL.

Thank you sir, for your part in organizing the event. It was nice to meet and talk with you.

The pleasure was mine, sir. I love it when a plan comes together.
    83geomrt.jpg

Great Class, it was nice meeting all of you.

Well most of you, one was trying to take my eye out :lmfao::lmfao:

It's all fun and games til someone loses an eye.

Then it's hilarious.

:thumbsup:

Josed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm also instrested and one of my coworkers would be also. Just about any weekend will work for us. :patriot:

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Oh I'm sure it will happen again, I started the thread... and couldn't attend. You can bet when I scrounge up money I'll try to get one going again.

Top Bottom